Spennanight

Jade gave me her number then we parted ways. The party was still jumping and it was 2 in the morning, I didn't know where Moni or Zion was, so I went to the upstairs bathroom and rolled more blunts. I'm usually more fun at parties, but that nigga Kell fucked up my night. I Smoked 5 more blunts, then left the bathroom. To be real, I could barely stand.

"Yoo Dee", I look to see whose calling my name and its Robbie. Robbie was one of the homies, but we not that close. "Damn nigga you look faded asf", he said.

"Cause I am", I said, while slowly walking down the stairs.

"Aye you know Chief said his offer still stands, and whenever you ready to help him push that dough just hit him up."

Chief is the kingpin of the streets. He runs most of the drug trade in this city. I've been needing some money lately and Chief offered me help. He wants me to be his errand boy, like all his other minions. Him and my dad used to be real close, I think my dad might've did a little bit of drug dealing. He never mentioned it to me though. Big Benz always wanted the best for his little Mercedes, but times is rough and his job isn't paying all the bills.

"I'll hit his line if I decide to take him up on his offer, Alright.", I say before getting lost in the crowd.

In the crowd, I start grooving with everybody else. The anger that I was feeling earlier, is now gone.

After another hour of partying, Bree starts kicking everybody out. Now, outside the house, I wait for Zion and Moni. I start walking towards the car and I see Moni sitting on the hood of the car.

"You drunk?", I ask.

"just a little tipsy",  I look at her with a surprised face. I was expecting her to get wasted tonight, since her parents will be back from their mini vacation tomorrow.

"Oh wow, thought I was going to be holding your hair back while you throw up"

" I've had enough of drinking, time to get back on my A game", she said while getting in the car.

I get into the car and crank it up.

"Where is Zion?", I ask her. Tired of waiting.

"He catching a ride with Tae'von", she said, looking exhausted asf.

That's all I need to hear, before I back out of Bree's yard.

.....

I pull into Moni's driveway, and park the car. I look over to see Moni Slumped.

"Moni wake yo ass up, you home.", I slightly shake her and she wakes up.

We get out the car and I went to my car to get my "spennanight" bag. I walk into the house and up the stairs to the guess room I claimed as mine. I put my shit down in the room,  I grab what I'm going to wear to bed and head to the guess bathroom. I take a quick shower then put on my sports bra and basketball shorts. When I'm  back in the guess room I grab my durag and tie it around my head. I hear Moni walk down the stairs, so I decide to try and scare her.

I creep my way down the stairs so she doesn't hear me. She is standing at the counter with her back towards me. I slowly walk towards her and as I'm about scare her she turns around.

"BOO!", I yell.

She screams and pushes me off my feet. I grab her arm, trying to stop myself from falling but she falls onto me instead.

"You stupid bitch", she says as she starts to hit me hard.

"Ow", I exaggerate, then grabbing her arms and flipped her over to where I'm in-between her legs. Her cold hands now on my abdomen. I instantly regret flipping us when I feel her breath on my lips. I look her in the eyes, making the situation way more intimate than it should be. We stay in this position for what seems like forever. I'm scared to move, because it might be the wrong one, then suddenly I feel her lips graze mines. That's enough to make me lose my cool. I grab her by her neck, and smash our lips together. When she kisses me back, a rush is sent through my body. All the feelings I had for her were starting to resurface. Our lips we're moving in sync, I wanted to taste more of her so I let my tongue graze her bottom lip asking for entry. She hesitantly opened her mouth for me to further explore. She tastes like strawberries and chocolate.

Her hands began to slowly graze my abs, turning me on even more. Loving the feeling of our tongues fighting for dominance, I let go of her neck and let my hand wander her body. I slowly caress her thigh, then I stop at her waist. I detach our lips, and start to give her wet kisses on her neck.

"mmmm", she moans as my lips find her sweet spot. I start to move my hand again, caressing her thigh once more before I slide my hand under her shirt. Before I went any further, I felt her grab my hand and pushed me off of her.

"Stop. We can't...we can't do this", I do as she say and stop.

"Why not?", I ask. She got me here all hot and bothered, now she telling me we can't fuck.

"because.... it's not right, you're my best friend", she said, before getting up and walking up the stairs. 

I smell bullshit.

"Fuck mane", I say. Now i'm sitting on the kitchen floor sexually frustrated. Luckily, I don't have a dick cause my balls would be blue asf.

I get off the floor and walk to the refrigerator to get some milk. Then, I head upstairs to the guess room. I set my alarm to 8:30, so I could leave the house early without having to face Moni. Soon sleep took over and I was out like a light.