Better things

^^Casey

We pull up to Casey's crib and damn when I tell you this house is crazy beautiful, I mean that. It had a stone structure and a very modern look, this shit was fire!

"Moni put dis in yo bag", I gave her my gun, then I rung the doorbell

Casey came to the door and let us in. The inside of her house was perfectly decorated, whoever did it got a lot of style. We went to the back yard, there was a big ass patio with a bonfire and big flat screen tv.

Mikey, Travis, Nene, Zion, Bleu, Casey, and Robbie were sitting on the sofas surrounding the bonfire. It seemed like Zion moved on cause Bleu was all up on him. Robbie and Casey was boo'ed up, I didn't know they knew each other.

I dapped everybody up.

"Damn Zi way you been nigga?", I said as I dapped him up.

"I needed some me time man, get my head straight", he said.

"Word, yo that's all you right there?", I asked gesturing towards Bleu. He looked at Moni for second then answered my question.

"Yeah, this all me",  Moni chuckled at that. I went to sit down by her after I was done with my greetings.

"What's funny?", Bleu asked. Moni raised her eyebrow at her.

Aw shit they bout to start goin at it.

"Nun sweetheart", Moni said while smirking at her.

"You sure? Cause you over there laughing under yo breath like we don't hear you. What's the issue? Mad cause I took your nigga",  Bleu said. Everybody body looked shocked asf.

"Oh shit, snatchees", Mikey said.

"Girl bye, if I wanted him I could have him. Had him whipped and he never even seen fat ma. Me, Aamoni Tay'Mar Jones could neva be pressed bout a nigga. Now go find something safe to do."

"Moni you not all dat and never will be so don't try and play me like a simp. If you mad cause I moved on to better things just say that.", Zion said. Now I'm shocked, this nigga really frontin on Moni like he wasn't telling her how he loved her and shit when she cut him off.

"Now Zion", Mikey said and Travis started laughing.

"Damn nigga why you frontin like dat", I said. Moni was just looking at him like he was insane, I know she gone cut this nigga up and put him in a body bag.

"Sooo, what you're telling me is that you never argued with me for hours begging me to stay with you, never left about 10 voicemails and 100 messages asking me to take you back. Is that what you saying? Cause I got the receipts", Moni said and she unlocked her phone.