Pray

Chief called me to come to the trap. It was time to re-up with the Italians. I wasn't exactly in the mood to do it but I didn't have much of a choice.

The last thing I wanted, was to be in the presence of my enemy but that was the game I was playing.

When I got to the trap, as usual Tig, Robbie, and jah were sitting in the living room. There was a few more people but I didn't know them that well.

I didn't want to start anything with jah earlier but right now felt like the perfect time.

"Yo so what you and Aamoni got goin?", I said as I approached him.

His eyes were low and red, so he was obviously high as fuck.

"Mann juh vibe.", he said.

Tig laughed, "nigga keep it a fuckin buck rn. Y'all fuckin?"

My patience was running low. In my gut, I already knew the answer but I wanted to hear him say it.

Jah looked me in eyes, "Yehh"

I nodded, "get up"

I was looking for an excuse to fight and he gave me one. I wasn't exactly upset about what him and Moni got going. Well maybe I am but it's more about Jah being my homeboy. Nigga got at my ex as soon as she was available.

"Foo what you on?", he said as he got up from the couch.

I answered his question by sending a punch to his face. He fell back into the seat on the couch, I felt someone pull me away but Jah quickly got back up and took a jab at me.

I was about swing again but everyone in the room quickly got in between the two of us.

"Aye y'all need to chill or go get in the box", Robbie said as he held me back.

"Dee chill tf out and come get this money so you can do this drop.", Chief yelled from down the hallway.

I went down the hallway with Robbie behind me, I wanted so badly to finish what I started with Jah but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

When I reached Chief's room I sat down in the chair, while he sat behind his desk with a blunt between his lips.

There was a burning hate in my eyes and Chief noticed. He thought it was for Jah, but it was really for him.

"Calm down kid and go get the loot. It's a different Lo this time", he said as he put a duffel bag on his desk.

I grabbed the bag and he sent the location to my phone.

When I walked back into the living room, Jah and Tig were gone.

I didn't waste anymore time, I got into my car and headed to the location of the drop.

I've gotten used to the Italians, this is like my sixth or seventh drop with them. And the man is doing something or saying something crazy every time.

I learned that the boss man name was Ronaldo. He's the eldest son of some Italian Minister. I wasn't interested on their whole back story but it made me wonder how this organization was ran on the higher levels.

Chief told me that they owned a lot of properties and held a lot investments in the American Stock Market so these people were obviously known by the American government.

After driving for about an hour, I finally reached a Warehouse surrounded by fields of what seemed to be grape trees. The sign at the entry of road read 'Lombardi Winery'.

"Where the fuck am I at?", I asked myself.

I parked my car and exited with the duffel bag filled with money. When I reached the door I was given a pat down by their security. As always they take my gun.