Dangerous

I walk into the trap with the duffel bag full of money. I dap a couple of niggas up then I head to the backyard.

These niggas must be having another cookout cause it's hella bitches out here and some niggas from around the block. I walk to the table where Chief at and I see Jade.

"yo what you doin out here?", I ask her.

"Here with some friends. problem?", she said with an attitude. Damn shorty acting different, I chuckled

"Nah G do you", I said, then went over to Chief.

"Yo I got the money", he gets up from the table and begins to walk towards the back door. Once we get in the house, we go into his office to talk business.

"Lemme see the bag", I sit the bag on his desk. He looks through it then he sips it back up. He then opens one of his drawers and pulls out 2 wads of money and hands it to me.

"Take the duffel to the money room", I grab the bag and leave the room.

I knock on the door to the money room waiting for Shay to open it.

"It's unlocked", I hear come from the other side of the door. I open the door and walk in.

"oh, hey Dee", I put the bag in the corner, then sat in the chair in the other corner.

"wassup Shay"

Shay is Chief's cousin, she moved in with him a while back. Shay is a real bitch, a bad one at that. But her attitude make me wanna smack the fire out her ass. we used to go to school together, but she doubled up and graduated last year. I could've sworn she was gone leave this ghetto ass city and never come back but shit changed over the summer.

"Nothing same old shit.", she said while putting money in the counting machine.

"mhm, so when you gone let me blow that back out again?", I asked with a smirk, she laughed and looked up at me.

"Girl u ain't blow shit to begin with so what makes you think you can blow it again."

shawty know she lying.

"Stop playing, That strap had yo ass crying. "Oouuu daddy stop, stop that hurt". ", I mocked her and she laughed. Me and Shay been hooking up since the beginning of 11th grade. She got that comeback pussy, You fuck her once you gone come right back for some more.

"Oh my god, cool out. I got a nigga now so this coodah for one person and one person only.", I got up and walked to where she was. I was standing behind her, getting a good view of that ass.

Damn I miss clapping these cheeks. I grab her by her waist and pull her closer to me, to where her ass is to my front.

"So you giving my pussy away", I whisper in her ear, making her shiver.

"this my pussy, I do what I want with it", she said with a smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah?", I asked and she nodded. I let my hand make it's way to her vagina and I begin to rub her through her shorts. Her breathing gets uneven, so I know she's turned on.

"whose pussy is this?"

"mine"

I put my hand in her shorts, now making direct contact with her fat wet pussy. Shawty was leaking all over my fingers. I massaged her vulva and rubbed her clit a little bit.

"baby pleasee, i wanna feel you inside of me", yeahhh I got her real hot and bothered now.

"whose pussy is this?", I ask again while playing DJ on her clit.

"mmmm, yo-yours.", she moaned. I stick two fingers in her pussy, slowly stroking them in and out. Her pussy is so wet and tight.

"fasterr"