Hustling

Moni's Pov

"You still ain't talk to Dee?", Casey said.

"nope", we were walking to Ms Dukes class.

Me and Mercedes haven't spoken to each other since that night she told me how she felt or feel. It's been a week now. I didn't expect her to lay all that out on me, so it really took me by surprise. We've been friends for so long and she never expressed her feelings to me. I don't even know what to do, I mean I don't know how I feel about this.

I always thought Mercedes was good looking, Fine even but pursuing a relationship with her is different. Plus my dad most definitely ain't with that. My dad always been a religious man, and he believes a woman is for a man and a man only.

I can't lie though, when Dee said she felt like I was the girl for her, I felt butterflies in my stomach. That's some corny ass shit but I did no cap. My bond with Dee is definitely unique and I wouldn't trade it for anything but a relationship with her is scary. She's a hoe and everybody knows it and I don't wanna have to kill people kids. And I also just got out a toxic ass relationship with Zion. That nigga put me through some shit and it's crazy cause I couldn't find comfort from anybody because they didn't know. So yeah ion too much know about that.

"damn so you gone throw away y'all friendship?", Casey said as we walk into the class, Ms Dukes snaps her neck to look at Casey.

"Watch yo mouth girl, I done told you to hold it till the door closed.", Ms Dukes said. She one of those cool ass teachers who let us break the rules every now and then. She's also gay.

"my bad"

We sat down in our seats, in the back. The girl Jade walked in the room and sat down near the front. Her and Dee been kicking it lately and i'm sure Dee fucked her already.  She's hella pretty but she gives me weird vibes.

My thoughts get interrupted by the bell and class begins.

.......
I'm in the school parking lot, leaning against my car waiting for Casey. Me and Casey became friends quickly, her personality is dope asf and I fucks with her vibe.

"Damn Moni, you fine asf to say you a dark skin", Sam ignorant ass say as he walks towards me.

"boy please leave me alone"

"so you not gone give me dat pussy?"

"Nigga this pussy on lock, now please get the fuck away from me"

"bitch ain't nobody want that burnt ass pussy anyways", this nigga is really buggin. How you mad cause ion wanna give you this chocolate punani.

"nigga you always pressed when a female don't want to give it up", I hear from behind me and I turn around to see Dee.

"mmcht this don't concern yo dyke ass", I look at him like he a damn fool.

"Sam go back where the fuck you came from or imma mace yo ass", i said. This dude is buggin the hell outta me.

"whatever g", Sam walks away and I turn around to see Dee staring at me from the other side of my car.

"wassup witchu?" , Dee asked.

"Nothing, kinda missing our late night convos"

"Shiitt me too, you gone let me slide by tonight?", she rubs her waves and licks her lips. lawdddd it's the shit like that, that gets to me.