1) How it all started

It is not completely important but ... I have a discord! Me and some of my friends and it is open to all. If you want to enter you will be welcome! If you want the link is:

https://discord.gg/8xXHNXcgVz

If you can't copy it, the Link will also be present in the comments of that part there. I hope you are interested.

-

People in this world are born differently. I've known it since I was four. in this world people have developed powers. By now 80% of the population owns them. These powers are called quirks. Since their appearance more and more people have started to use it for shady reasons and these individuals have been called villains. This required the intervention of the state which came to create new specialized work in situations of villain attacks. The workers of the latter are called heroes and like all four-year-old boys, I also hoped to be able to become a hero with my best friends but ...

Izuku and Izumi together: Mom, Dad come on today we will find out what our quirks are !!!

Toshinori (AKA All Might, N. 1 Hero): Ok ok but first a nice breakfast.

Inko (AKA Magnet N.15 Hero): Your father is right. First breakfast.

Both Izuku and Izumi: OK!!!

After a nice breakfast we set off to go to the doctor and find out what the Izuku and Izumi quirks are. On the first leg Izumi sat in front of Toshinori promising to seat Izuku in front of the return

The family finally arrives at the doctor and they get ready in the waiting room. After taking the x-rays and a blood sample, the enthusiastic kids start playing superheroes by making a promise to become both professional heroes and become new symbols of peace, just like All Might, their favorite hero.

*The doctor enters the room*

Toshinori: doctor, Everything is alright? What are my boy and my girl quirks?

Doctor: Well sir. Yagi I have good and bad info... The good info is that your daughter has a fantastic quirk: Telekinesis, just like her mother but it is an improved version, indeed, I dare say perfected as it can move even colossal weights with almost zero effort. The bad info is that Izuku is quirkless.

in that instant, the world stopped for Izuku ... QUIRKLESS ... this meant that ...

Inko: But it's fantastic! You heard Izumi! Now you too can become a hero :D

Izumi: Yes, I will become the strongest hero in the world!

On the way back Izumi sat in front again. Izuku destroyed for the news of being quirkless sat behind not saying a single word all the way back

Back home Izuku immediately sat on the sofa to watch some TV. In that exact moment they gave the information that a hero had violently died in a clash with a villain. Izumi seeing this was immediately frightened by her brother who knows how to be a lover of heroes from the bottom of his heart, and that without a quirk he could end up like that hero.

*The next day*

Izuku has locked himself in the most remote corner of the kindergarten because he is afraid of what the other children will think as soon they will find that he is quirkless, but while he thinks this a figure comes close to him.

Shoka Todoroki: Hey Izuku, is it all right? you act strangely today.

Izuku: Yea, it's all right Shoka. thanks for asking.

Shoka: Mh. Ok then I go to my brother Shoto.

*After Shoka and Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki and Katsumi Bakugou and Izumi came together to talk about the sitation of Izuku*