14) Deika City

Boredom, that was all Izuku Shigaraki had been feeling for the past few weeks

It's been almost a month since Izuku made known his ... "Stepbrother" and from that moment Izuku decided to wait for Tomura to actually call him and in the meantime he took advantage of it to become known. How? As a vigilante, known as "Dragon" due to the dragons heads he uses very often.

In this time, however, Izuku had limited himself to stopping some villain here and there who were bothering and knocking out some hero who ... Had drunk too much, let's say.

But right now, all Izuku was feeling was boredom. It had been an all too quiet day and nothing had happened, neither during the day nor during the night.

Izuku thoughts: I never expected to find myself hoping that something bad would happen to do something ... Well, I never even expected the greatest of the Villains to be my father but here we are!

Izuku then got out of bed, leaving the TV on for possible news. It was Sports Festival day on the other hand, and his "Sister" was competing in the sophomore tournament and would probably have won easily, as usual.

His "Parents" had also gone to the UA Sports Festvial to encourage their favorite daughter...

Izuku then found himself in the kitchen, looking for food out of boredom (Relatable). It was at that moment that his cell phone rang. Izuku, hoping it was something interesting, ran to the phone only to find out that it was only Katsumi Bakugo who was calling him.

As much as Izuku hated the fact that Katsumi never helped him, Izuku couldn't bring herself to hate Katsumi too, being she the only one who gave him the slightest attention during his 10 years of hell and even during his time in prison (This isn't the ship, don't worry, the story is #noship after all). Izuku replied with a sigh.

Izuku: Hello?

Katsumi: Hey Izuku, I wanted to ask you if you were still at home?

Izuku: Yes, why?

Katsumi: Aren't you coming to see the UA Sports Festival?

Izuku: Thanks for the invitation but I'll avoid it. At most I'll watch it on TV

Katsumi: Oh well ... Then cheers for me from home, okay?

Izuku: ...

Katsumi: I have to go now, bye.

Katsumi then hung up the phone.

Izuku: Well I definitely prefer her to those bastards.

Izuku was about to give in to boredom when someone else called him.

Izuku: Oh Jesus, if it's Katsumi again I-

Izuku picked up the phone again, noting that it was an unknown number.

Izuku with a few seconds of hesitation answered.

Izuku: Hello?

Silence.

Izuku: Who is it?

Izuku heard a deep breath on the other side before a recognizable voice started speaking.

Tomura: ... We need your help.

Tomura couldn't know but Izuku had a smile on his face, both from excitement and from happiness.

Izuku: And what do you need?

Tomura: One of our Broker, friend of ... Dad ... He was captured by a group of Villains called "Meta Liberation Army"