15) Himiko and Jin

Apparently this chapter is mostly about Toga ... Oh well ...

-

We are still with the League of Villain which has been completely surrounded by the Meta Liberation Army. All the people, Civilain, Heroes and Villains in the MLA started the attack.

The League of Villains began to have a hard time, as the numbers were far to their disadvantage. Fortunately for them, however, most of the enemies who began to attack them were simple civilians who had neither experience nor good quirks able to counter them.

Suddenly the ground started shaking and the League of Villain noticed that the one who presented herself as Curious had touched the ground. Explosions then took place and the ground was completely destroyed, separating the League.

Spinner went on to kill MLA members without hesitation, same with Mr. Compress, Dabi and Tomura, while Twice went looking for his friends since he was completely lost.

Himiko, on the other hand, came face to face with Curious.

Curious: You are Himiko Toga, aren't you? Another person that the system has destroyed and it is as usual the fault of the quirks.

Himiko: I have no idea what you are talking about.

Curious's men then started attacking Himiko but she flung a colettlo that killed a man and passed by Corious's cheek. Corious got distracted for a moment and turning around she noticed that Himiko had hidden her presence and had counterattacked, attacking Corious from above.

However, Himiko was stopped by Curuois's men who pushed her back. Curious then put a hand to the ground, creating explosions that hit Toga. Her men then took the opportunity to attack Himiko but she did not give up, continuing to kill more and more people who tried to attack her.

Curious: You know, you are the very center of our ideology. People have confused your love for blood with your quirk, calling you Villain. The world has done you many wrongs, forcing you to become what you were not out of fear. For this you will become a martyr to prove the values of the Meta Liberation Army to the world.

Curious's men then completely surrounded Himiko.

Himiko thoughts: No ... I can't die here ... I still have to drink lots of blood from everyone I love ...

Himiko then took from his pocket a flask of Ochako Uraraka's blood that she had taken during the attack on the Training Camp.

Drinking it, Himiko then transformed into Ochako.

Curious: You'll make me cry if you keep it up.

Curious's men then pinned Himiko to the ground, but Himiko, with her last strength, began to fight back. Himiko then began to get her hands on all of Curious's men.

Himiko: No never, I still have to re-meet all the people I love, like Ochako and Tsu!

Curious had a very scared look on her face.

Himiko: So I won't die in a way that I don't want to die!

Himiko then stopped to think as all of Curious's men had disappeared. Looking up at the other Himiko noticed that everyone she touched was floating in the air.

Himiko: This ... It's Ochako's quirk ...

Himiko then started smiling maniacally and brought her hands against each other.

Himiko: Release.

All of Curious's men then fell to the ground, all of them dead.

Curious: Wait a minute, we can talk about it, right?

Curious then turned to escape but didn't make it in time as she was already very close to Himiko. Himiko then touched Curious, causing her to fly off.

Curious: Wait, I'm trying to help you, I assure you, we can-

Himiko: Release!

Curious then fell from a great height, dying. Also at that moment, Himiko's adrenaline ran out and she fell to the ground, tired and very injured.

Shortly before, with Twice and Tomura.

Tomura: Damn. If you don't want to be useful, Twice, find the others so maybe they can at least help me out.

Twice: To the orders / Fuck you, I don't care.

Twice then set out to find his friends. On his way he saw many people floating in the air before falling to the ground. Approaching the place where it happened, Twice found his friend Himiko in a pool of her own blood.

Twice: Toga!

Twice then ran to Toga to try to wake up but all in vain. Twice's "good" side then took over and he collapsed to the ground, crying.

From the tower where King-Destro, Giran and Skeptic were present. The latter saw Twice take Himiko in a hug.

Skeptic, seeing the scene, and knowing Twice's past due to some research done to be able to beat the League of Villains, decided to step in to give Twice some trouble with his "Anthropomorph" quirk which allows him to take an item. of human size and able to transform into a person identical to another to create clones of Twice that have begun to surround him.

Twice then started having a Mental Breakdown thinking about his past. Meanwhile Giran was quietly worrying about Twice. Over time he had grown fond of Twice and not being able to do anything to help him destroyed him a little inside. Meanwhile, the Skeptic mannequins pinned Twice to the ground, removing his mask and forcing him to watch while other mannequins attempted to kill Toga.

Twice: No, it can't be ... I ... Am I trying to kill Toga?

The more Twice looked, the more he saw himself attempting to strangle Himiko, one of his closest friends.

Twice: No, this can't be happening ... After everything we've been through together ... I would never kill her ...

Yet the proof was there ... He was strangling Himiko.

Twice: I ...

Twice began to remember ... What? All the time spent with the League since Giran brought him in.

Twice: I'll...

All the time spent with Tomura just talking. Mr Compress with his magic tricks, Spinner and his FanBoy on Stain, the time spent with Dabi to reflect.

Twice: I'll show them...

All the time spent with Himiko.

The Twice clones thus took over the Skeptic mannequins.

Skeptic: What the hell?

Twice then stood up as his clones began to increase more and more as each one created two more.

Twice: I'll show them ... How terrifying my quirk can be

 How terrifying my quirk can be