2) Luck ... one day will come

*One year later*

We see a green-haired boy looking at a screen in a one-bedroom apartment. On the screen there is the news that is talking about an attack by a group of Villain against the class 1A of the institute fo heroes, UA.

* Izuku POV *

All 5 of my "friends" managed to get into the UA. I obviously don't. Not only because my parents have forbidden me to try and literally sent me away from home, giving me a rented house and paying for my studies literally from the other side of japan but also because I no longer believe I can, after what All Might told me.

*Flashback*

All Might: I AM SORRY MY BOY, BUT I THINK BECOMING A HERO WHITHOUT A QUIRK IS IMPOSSIBLE. BUT IF YOU STILL WANT TO SAVE LIVES, YOU COULD BECOMING A COP OR A DETECTIVE. DREAMING IS GOOD BUT MAKE SURE THAT YOUR DREAMS CAN ACTUALLY COME TRUE.

*End flashback*

Izuku: Eheheh ... I don't even want to be here anymore ... I just don't ... *start to cry*

Meanwhile, in UA.

We see a ... rat? Okay, a rat, a dude who looks homeless and a woman in a little too tight clothes watching a surveillance video.

Rat: So we got it. The information thief. Send the tape to the police, they will find it and put it in jail for endangering the lives of our students.

Homeless: He looks like a child himself. Green hair, his face ... he Looks a bit like Izumi Yagi.

-

... Ok, I haven't found nicknames suitable for an audience under 13 for her so I'll call them by their name. After all, we all know who they are.

-

Nemuri : You say, Shouta?

Shouta: Yeah ...

The room fell silent until Nezu spoke.

Nezu: Izumi Yagi has indeed a brother. 

Nemuri: WHAT!?

Nezu: Yeah, it's name is Izuku Yagi.

Shouta: Do you want to tell me it's him?

Nezu: I'm not sure. We should just do some face tests and hope it's not him, for the sake of All Might and Magnet's face.

Nemuri: Well, let's hope for the best.

Always meanwhile, at a villain bar.

Let's see 4 figures ... Ok, I just stop be mysterious, they are Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Toga and Dabi. If you are here it means that you have at least seen My hero Academia so, moving on!... Yeah, Dabi and Himiko joined Shigaraki before the USJ.

Shigaraki: And I who had some doubts about you two. Congratulations, you have succeeded in my plan.

Himiko: I still haven't figured out what it was.

Dabi: Sigh, you turned into All Might's son to steal the files, that way they'll blame him and All Might will be psychologically devasted.

Himiko: Mh ... No, I still don't get it.

Dabi: I give up.

*The next day*

We see Izuku stretching in bed. He just got out of bed to go to that cheap vocational school his parents sent him. It was quiet. Nothing had to go wrong ... right? Wrong.A few seconds passed before a whole team of heroes, accompanied by the police, entered izuku's house, breaking down windows and doors and aiming rifles at him.

Izuku: What the-

Nezu: Izuku Yagi, you are under arrest for stealing UA's secret files and selling them to villains.

Izuku: What-

Shouta: Sorry kid, you got caught.

Izuku: But I didn't do anything!

Nezu: You have no escape. We have video evidence of your sneaking into the school grounds while you were stealing school information.

Izuku: But... I...

The police team then put izuku's hands behind his back and handcuffed him.

Policeman: I can't believe a kid had the guts to do that.

The police then took Izuku away, in a van that would take him to prison.

Izuku noticed his "Father" looking at him with a disapproving face while his "Mother", his "Sister" and "Friends" had a sad look, as if they had already given up on the idea that Izuku was the culprit. Izuku got into the van without making a fuss.

After a few minutes they finally arrived at the prison where Izuku would be held. After throwing him in a cell Izuku simply got into a corner to cry.

Izuku: They... are still my family, right?