4) Truth

MY MAN IS KICKING IN, IN THIS CHAPTER!! Yeah, I am talking about Kai.

-

Another month has passed since AfO arrived in the cell. He can't even go out with Chizome and Izuku because he can't mupversi from his machine not to die. In any case, it was a day like any other until two guards brought a new inmate to the cell.

Guard 1: Watch out guys. This one bites.

Guard 2: Well, it's not like he can throw punches, huh.

The two guards then laughed and left.

Izuku: Hi there, what's your name?

Silence. Suddenly a young man with no hands with golden eyes stood up.

Overhaul: My name is "Overhaul" ... I was the leader of "The Eight precepts of death", a part of the Yakuza.

Izuku: Why did they put you at the bottom of Tartarus.

Overhaul: Probably because of that little transformation I made, almost destroying an entire city.

Izuku and Chizome: Damn!

Overhaul: You instead? Who are you and how are you here?

Chizome: Chizome Akaguro, I was the Hero Killer ... I would say very self-explanatory as a thing.

AfO: I-

Overhaul: Everyone knows about you, All for One, you don't need to introduce yourself. Although I also aimed to become "the king of the underworld" or whatever.

Izuku: I'm Izuku yagi, they set me up, but now I'm here and I'm used to it.

AfO: Excuse the question but why are you missing your hands?

Overhaul: It was those two, your apprentice there, Tomura Shigaraki and that clown, Mr. Compress or something. They sliced them up on my way here. And why is your nose missing, Chizome?

Chizome: Long story short, one guy beat me so badly that I had to amputate my nose to survive.

Overhaul: Ouch.

Izuku: Anyway, welcome to the Gang. We are the 4 most wanted criminals in japan apparently.

Overhaul: And if one of them is literally a child, we are in very bad shape.

Chizome: Oh, he's not bad at all. Since we have been here he has been training every day. You know he managed to make a hole in a reinforced concrete wall yesterday, I mean, what the fuck? With bare hands bro, with his bare hands!

Overhaul turned to AfO, seeing him nod in approval.

Overhaul: Well, not bad at all, kid.

Izuku: Thanks, for being quirkless is a good result, I have to admit.

Silence.

Overhaul: You're... quirkless?

Izuku: Yeah, why?

More silence.

Overhaul then got down on his knees, like to pray.

Overhaul: Can we be friend, Pleeeeeeease?

Chizome: WTF!?

AfO remained very doubtful while Izuku was scared of it.

Overhaul: What? Quirkless people are perfect! They don't have that stupid disease!

AfO: You mean ... The quirks?

Overhaul: Right! That fucking plague. Please Izuku Yagi, be my friend. Oh, call me Kai if you want. Kai Chisaki.

Chizome: You're strange.

Afo: No, he's Kai.

Kai: Ohhhh, you've been Dadjoked.

Izuku: Wait, wait. Some of you are a father.

Chizome: God, no.

Kai: ... Foster ... even though I literally used her for experiments.

AfO: ...This is Evil. I like it.

Chizome: What were the experiments?

Kai: Her quirk allows her to turn things back. She is called Eri and her quirk "Rewind" can bring a person so far back that she killed her parents by accident making them go back to before they existed.. I wanted to use her quirk to get rid of quirks around the world and make the Yakuza great again.

Chizome: Don't you think you have a little exaggeration?

Kai: No cost too great.

-

The Pale King approves this message

-

AfO: Well... It is like saying "If someone has to suffer for my purposes, let him suffer". It's my mindset honestly.

Chizome: ... But he still tortured a little girl!

Izuku: Well ... Destroying all the quirks ... It wouldn't be bad at all ... It's a good idea actually.

Chizome: Don't put it too far Izuku, because you're not helping!

Izuku: Anyway, AfO, you didn't tell us anything. Do you have any children?

Silence.

AfO: ... Maybe ... I'm not sure.

Izuku: Oh Oh, who's the unlucky one?

AfO: ... You?

There is a lot of silence in this chapter ... Welp, I like the word anyway.

Kai, Chizome and Izuku: WHAAAAAT!?!?!?

AfO: I am not Sure! We need to see if that's true.

Chizome: But ... Why do you think that?

AfO: Well, because 16 years ago I was in a relationship with his mother but I'm not sure!

Chizome and AfO continued to argue a bit until Kai interrupted them.

Kai: Izuku, how do you feel about it?

Izuku was sitting on his "bed".

Izuku: I ... I don't know ... My dad could be one of the worst villains in all of history ... If he isn't, the other ass remains ... I don't know ... You'd probably be much better than All Might though ...

Kai: His father is All Might?

AfO: Probably yes but not if I am.

Chizome: So, he's a kid and he's already been through his hell on earth.

Kai: What are you, a babysitter?

Chizome: I'm a human with a soul and I don't feel like hurting a friend of mine.

AfO: ... We should ask for help to check if what I think is true ... If I am actually your father ... Izuku, I will do everything to help you, I swear. I'm a villain, not a monster.

Kai: Hell, I've been here less than a day and you already got me into this gang of misfits, huh?

Chizome: Well, what can we say-

AfO: We really are-

Izuku: The worst of the worst.