6) The death

It's been a month since Izuku was released. Izuku has always sent and received letters from his friends/father in prison and obviously has always trained with his 3 quirks: All for One, Bloodcurle and Overhaul.

He didn't know that this was by far the worst day of his life, which is hard I would say. The Yagi family attempted to speak to him but to no avail, as did the Bakugo and Todoroki family. 

Izuku went out of his room only to eat and go to train and eat. He didn't even need Inko's cooking as he was able to cook on his own. One evening, the whole family was attached to the TV, obviously Izuku in his room while the other three in the living room, when all the programs were interrupted by a Flash news.

Reporter: Today is a special day, dear viewers. Today three of the most dangerous villains in history are about to be executed for their actions.

The whole world was informed of the news live. But only two jumped in their chair, praying it wasn't what they thought it was: Izuku Yagi and Tomura Shigaraki.

Reporter: The Execution of the three villains will be broadcast live on the channel allowed only for adults: channel 69 (͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) in less then 5 minutes.

Izuku: No no, it can't be!

Izuku, however, stopped.

Izuku: Shit, I can't see it because this TV doesn't show that channel ... I have to go and watch it down ... I'll avoid being seen.

Izuku then started going down the stairs very quietly so as not to let his parents find out that he was watching TV from downstairs and once he got off he saw his parents and his surella already on the channel he wanted to see.

Izuku thoughts: Please God, please!

Once he looked towards the TV, Izuku noticed all three Villains.

Izuku thoughts: No ...

On the right was Stain, the hero killer.

Izuku thoughts: No, no, no, no! ...

On the left was Overhaul, head of the eight precepts of death.

Izuku started to cry.

And at the center was All for One, The Symbol of Evil.

Izuu thoughts: I just met them! I just met my true family! Don't take them away from me, God ... Please!

Judge: For your countless acts as Villains, among them, the killing of many heroes-

Stain smiled.

Judge: Drug experimentation on the skin of a child-

Kai rolled his eyes.

Judge: And the death of many innocent civilians-

Hisashi nodded his head while smiling.

Judge: I sentence the Villains Stain, Overhaul and All for One to death.

Three people, with syringes, then approached the three villains, injecting the contents of the syringes into the latter. Izuku was now crying deeply. There was no way that crying would ever stop, a crying full of pain for a world that once again took everything away from him. It was then a few minutes before the three Villains fell asleep ... and never woke up again.

Inko: Was it really the case that they broadcast their death live?

Toshinori: I don't know Inko but now it's over. All for One is no longer a threat to any of us.

Inko, Toshinori and Izumi then hugged each other as Izuku went to his room crying to try to sleep.

The day after Japan ... was celebrating! You could see people dancing around, drinking, enjoying themselves! Japan's greatest evil had been completely eradicated and everyone was also celebrating the death of the three Villains ... All but two.