17) Shigaraki VS Re-Destro

Imagine being alive, not me

-

While Izuku was helping Tomura, a giant monster had finally arrived in the city. This monster was Gigantomachia and he was ready to defend his ex-master's successor but as he approached Tomura's position he noticed that Twice was on his way with a fainted Himiko on his shoulders.

Recalling that they were Tomura's companions, Gigantomachia allowed him to climb onto his back and hold Himiko tightly in her arms to prevent her from falling off Gigantomachia's back.

Immediately afterwards Gigantomachia resumed the march but began to encounter problems on the road with the remaining components of the MLA still trying to slow it down. Macha then decided to kill them all to get through to make it quicker but those were so nasty that they actually slowed Machia slightly, but not too enough to stop him however.

Let's go back now with Tomura and Izuku.

-

I'm reminding you once again that I suck at writing fight scenes so don't take it personally if it's written like shit.

-

Izuku quickly noticed that Re-Destro was getting up again.

Izuku immediately decided to attack with dragon heads that kept Re-Destro at bay for a few seconds, just long enough for Izuku to get close to Tomura.

Izuku: You got a plan?

Tomura: Beat the absolute shit out of him.

Izuku: Now that's a good plan.

Re-Destro then got rid of the dragon heads, launching himself towards Tomura. Re-Destro was not even able to approach as once he was close, Tomura put his hand on the ground, disintegrating it. But when pieces that were disintegrating hit Re-Destro's "Stress", the latter began to disintegrate as well.

Re-Destro: B-but what-

Before Re-Destro could finish the sentence, he found himself stuck in the chest by a spikes that came out of the ground thanks to Izuku who had in turn put a hand on the ground.

Re-Destro: These two- 

King-Destro didn't even notice it but while breaking the spikes that had stabbed him, Izuku held out a hand to Tomura who, accepting it, found himself again with all 5 fingers and launched towards King-Destro at maximum speed .

Looking up, Re-Destro didn't even notice Tomura but he noticed the palm of a hand now just inches from his face.

Re-Destro: Are on a completely different level-

Re-Destro managed in time to move his hand full of "Stress" and hit Tomura who landed not far away on his feet.

Re-Destro: Despite this ... I won't lose all my hard work!

Re-Destro then launched the attack again ... It would have been better if he had never done so.

Before Re-Destro could move an eye, he was impaled again by spikes and Tomura lunged forward and, touching Re-Destro's "stress", left him in place, human form.

King-Right: I-I ...

Tomura then pushed him to the ground with his foot, blocking him.

Tomura: I'm tired of you, little piece of shit.

Suddenly, a giant monster destroyed all nearby skyscrapers with a roar. The latter was Macha with the rest of the remaining League of Villains on him.

Tomura: It looks like-

Izuku: We won on all fronts.

Other MLA troops then came from behind Macha or the other side, surrounding the place.

Skeptic: ... Re-Destro-

Tomura then let Re-Destro go from under his foot. Re-Destro, recovering, tried to get up but Izuku stopped him first.

Izuku: We are not freeing you. We want YOU to kneel to US and all members of the Meta Liberation to join the League of Villains.

Re-Destro: ... They are exceptional fighters. They will never bow to those who killed me.

Tomura: In fact we will not kill you. You will tell them to join us.

Re-Destro: What?

Tomura: We know they will never give up, so you will guide them in following us. You saw us in action, you know they wouldn't survive against us.

Izuku: Do it ... To save them all.

Re-Destro then turned to his men. Thinking about it for a few seconds, with a sigh, he accepted the offer of the two.

Tomura: Well, one less problem.

Tomura then stood up while men of the MLA rescued their leader, now on the ground and without strength and, I would add, no longer their leader. Tomura then headed for Macha as the other League members got off from him.

Macha looked straight at Tomura.

Macha: Yo... YOUNG MASTER! I'm so glad you really managed to show me your strength! I-

Tomura: Yeah yeah, I got it Macha, don't yell, you yelling it's like a fucking earthquake.

Izuku: Well, that's not a lot of earth to quake around anyway, am I right?

Twice: Wait a second. Shiggy, who the hell is that? / I don't care who he is.

Tomura then turned around noticing that the whole Villain League and Izuku were watching him ... it was time to decide how to introduce Izuku to the others ...

Tomura: He is ... Well, League of Villains, I present to you not only all our new members, that is the former Meta Liberation Army but also my brother huh ... What was your name kid?

Izuku: Izuku, brother, Izuku Shigaraki.

Tomura: Yes, that.

Silence.

LOV: the fucking WHAT?!

Macha: Another Young Master!

-

Yes yes, I'm still alive, I love you, a kiss on the forehead for comfort, I disappear again for a few months, BYE