10) You can be a hero

We meet with Katsuma and his sister Mahoro. It was a normal day, at least until a little boy, older than both of them, approached them.

Mahoro: W-who are y-you?

AfO: ... I am just a young man who has come to save you both from that "damn disease".

Damn disease? What the hell did that mean? Suddenly the boy started to get close to the two. Mahoro immediately put herself in a defensive position in front of Katsuma but a dragon's head, coming out of the boy, took her in it mouth, blocking her.

Katsuma: B-Big Sister!

???: I'm not going to hurt you or your sister.

Katsuma: Y-you ... Wh-who are you?

??? didn't make any sudden movements. He slowly raised his hands in the red band, taking it off, thus showing his entire face.

???: See? I am a simple young man.

Katsuma: S-still! ... W-what do y-you want f-from us?

???: Nothing from you two ...

The boy therefore remained silent for a while. In the meantime Mahoro was looking for a way out of the dragon's head but nothing was possible.

???: Listen Katsuma, there's no easy way to tell you. I need your quirk.

Katsuma: M-My quirk? W-why would you want to-to have a q-quirk like this? ... Unsuitable f-for being a h-hero?

???: Is that what they told you? That you can't become a hero because your quirk isn't about fighting?

Katsuma hesitated a moment before nodding. ??? then started giggling.

???: Listen to me Katsuma. You doesn't need an attack-only quirk to be a true hero.

Kasuma: What-

???: You heard me. Quirks aren't everything. Quirks only give us problems and nothing else. Ever since they appeared they have only given problems. Listen to me well now ...

??? she then started getting close to Katsuma but she didn't move. Mahoro kept yelling at him to run away but ... What was this boy supposed to tell him? ... ??? is therefore arrives exactly in front of Katsuma. ??? he then knelt down to be visually with Katsuma.

???: What do you think makes a hero a hero?

Katsuma was blown away by the question.

Katsuma: ... That he fights bad guys?

??? then smiled sweetly at Katsuma.

???: Wrong, but don't worry, everyone does mistake, even the best heroes.

Katsuma: So what?

???: Helping others. A hero who thinks first of all to save whoever he can is the best of heroes, even if he is not in the ranking of the 10 best heroes of the year.

Katsuma looked the boy in the eye the whole time.

Katsuma: But ... What exactly do you want from my quirk?

???: Well, save my life. You see, my cells get destroyed the more I use my quirk and with yours I can use it without ... Well, hurt myself ...

Katsuma: ... So ... Can my quirk save you?

??? looked at the child in front of him in amazement.

???: Well ... yes...

Katsuma: Okay then! Please save yourself!

??? was speechless for a few seconds before running a hand through Katsuma's hair. Katsuma then felt like a sweet sensation, like a fatherly warmth.

??? then got up, freed Mahoro and started walking away.

Katsuma: You ... You didn't tell me your name ...

???: ... My name is not important, but I want you to know one thing, Katsuma Shimano.

??? started writing something on a note for then turn around and toss it to Katsuma. Kastuma picked it up immediately.

???: You are officially quirkless. Life will be a thousand times harder, yet!

Katsuma looked straight at ???.

???: You Can Be A Hero.

Katsuma then began to cry and then burst into a fountain of tears. Although he was now even weaker than before, a foreigner is anyone who believed in him more than anyone who ever did. No one had ever said those words to him, not even when he had a quirk. Not his father, not his sister, not his heroes, a stranger.

Katsuma: I ... I will become a hero at all costs!

??? then gestured to keep walking away.

In all of this, Katsuma still hadn't opened the ticket. Katsuma then took the piece of paper in her hands, finding herself reading a letter from the boy.

Letter: Sorry for lying to you, but in reality you are not completely quirkless. See, I have a quirk that is already the same as another one I have so I hope you like it. The name is "Nine", it allows you to steal, give and use quirks with a maximum of Nine. I'll let you discover everything else for yourself. You still have a lot of time to practice. I hope you like it.

Katsuma from tears went to even more tears looking at his sister with only happiness in his eyes. Mahoro was watching the figure go away but with the letter she too yelled something.

Mahoro: Thanks for helping my brother!

The figure then made a quick gesture of peace before actually disappearing from the view of the two.

With ???, which I think everyone knows is Izuku. A green flame appeared in Izuku's hand.

AfO: It's a shame Nine couldn't be combined with All for One ... Oh well, I guess that kid will use it pretty good ... Did I just inspire a hero to be a hero while I'm a villain? Damn, Chizome would be proud!

Suddenly AfO saw a figure approaching. He immediately recognized the figure as Izumi Yagi. AfO hurried to put his bandana back on and walked over to Izumi. Immediately behind Izumi, 22 other figures appeared. The whole 2A class was in front of AfO.

The heroes in training then got into a fighting stance.

AfO: You couldn't live with your failure. Where did it take you? Back to me.

AfO then put himself in the fighting stance like the heroes in training.

-

I've used a lot of question marks in this chapter ...Well, end of chapter. Get there next time too? Great, bye!