16) Face to Face

This week just one chapter... I know, sorry, that's all I can actually say ... Off with the chapter already.

-

Dabi stood with Tomura, Spinner and Mr. Compress watching the destruction that Twice was wreaking with all his clones.

Dabi: Twice is really destroying everything, huh?

Tomura: In the end he really is useful.

Spinner: Don't doubt everyone so easily, Shigaraki.

Compress: I think it's time to go save Giran, what do you think?

The other 3 then made a sign, walking towards the tower where Re-Destro was. 

Meanwhile, with Re-Destro.

Skeptic: Re-Destro, everyone of the MLA ... have been beaten ...

Re-Destro then began to grit his teeth with anger, but also with fear.

At that moment the Twice clones entered the exhaustion but before they could actually save Giren, a giant dark hand hit them. This hand was none other than the King-Right quirk: Stress.

-

-

Re-Destro: All my men have been beaten or killed ... We are taking the battle against a number of villains far less than ours ... Now I'm very stressed.

Re-Destro then spotted Tomura and the rest of the League of Villain group and decided that too much was too much. Re-Destro then fully activated his quirk which makes him stronger the more Stressed he is becoming much bigger and with two lightning bolt-like marks on his eyes and launched himself down the tower towards Tomura and the others.

Tomura, noticing the arrival of Re-Destro, quickly moved sideways.

Tomura: So we finally meet, Re-Destro.

Re-Destro: No chatter. Today, you of the League of Villains will be crushed by the MLA.

Tomura: But it will be quite the opposite, you damn batard.

Re-Destro: We'll see.

Meanwhile, with the real Twice and Himiko.

Twice: Oh my God, what do we do now?

Clone 1: We can't leave Himiko bleeding like this!

Clone 2: Right, we need to cure it. Can you do anything in medicine?

All the clones around shook their heads.

Twice: Oh my God, what should I do !? I don't want Himiko to die!

At that moment Twice heard footsteps. The figure was quick and slim, and before Twice could move, the figure was already in front of him, to his and his clones' amazement.

???: Bad injuries. Better fix all those cuts.

Before Twice could even think of moving, the figure put a hand on Himiko. Himiko then exploded and then reappeared in Twice's hands without a single cut.

Twice thoughts: This quirk ...

Twice then took a look at the figure. He was a boy of medium height, white hair and white eyes with a green robe, black pants, a white tie, black pants, his face covered with a bandana and many knives. Twice would recognize that jacket anywhere.