8) Arrival on Nabu Island

We are with Izumi and class 1A ... Yes, there is Hitoshi and also Minoru, and the class was doing their hero work. It was just past dawn and some familiar faces of the island on the beach. Today the turn on the beach fell to Mashirao, Eijiro, Rikido, Fumikage, Ochako, Shoto, Shoka and Katsumi. As usual, there were a lot of people. Shoka then heard Izumi's voice from her earpiece.

Izumi: Hey Shoka, how's it going on the beach?

Shoka: Nothing strange, this island is so quiet, nothing ever happens.

Izumi: Yeah, that's the best part ...

Shoka: Still worried about your brother?

Izumi: ...Mom and Dad said he's been missing for three days ... I hope he's okay.

Shoka: We all hope so ... * Softly * Katsumi especially, you need to see how worried she is.

Izumi: * Softly * Oh yeah, I saw her, her crush on my brother is starting to get way too obvious.

Shoka: Well, I have to go back and be careful in the patrol. Good luck in the center of the island.

Izumi: Sure, sure.

Izumi then turned a corner, noticing that Katsuma was behind there waiting for her.

Izumi: Oh, Katsuma, what are you doing here?

Katsuma: Oh well, I-I ... I-I wanted to thank you f-for coming to my r-rescue the o-other day ...

Izumi: Well, I'm glad you and your sister are okay.

Izumi then put a hand on Katsuma's head and Katsuma started crying slightly.

Izumi: Hey hey, are you okay?

Katsuma: It's just that my sister is so mean to you and I'm sorry. Just because she wants to show me that heroes aren't that great ...

Izumi then hugged Katsuma.

Izumi: You don't have to worry, ok? Your sister is a fantasy sister who is trying to protect you. Remember that when you have a problem she will be there for you, and all of us heroes will always be ready to come and help you both when you have any problems, okay?

Katsuma then smiled at Izumi and then hugged her back. Once he felt her embrace, Katsuma started heading home to her sister. The day was really going great.

Meanwhile, however, a ship was approaching the island with great speed. The first to notice the ship approaching the island at was Mashirao.

Mashirao: Mh, guys? Where did that boat come from?

All the heroes in training on the beach then turned around, noticing the boat.

Shoto: Who's driving it?

Ochako: Isn't it getting a little too close to shore? The ship will crash!

The ship then forcibly entered the mainland, on the beach. The civilians then stepped back as the heroes in training went to check that the driver in the ship was okay. Before they could get on, however, a boy got off. The boy in question had fluffy white hair, white eyes, a blood red bandana over his eyes with two holes for the latter. He also wore a green jacket with purples feathers coming out of the collar, a black shirt, a white tie and black trousers, not to mention many knives held by special belts and spikes on his shoes. 

-

I ... I REALLY suck at the drawing ... If someone wants to draw it ... I do not take offense :)

-

Rikido: Hey, are you all right?

The boy's eyes then lit up green and he glanced at the civilians and the heroes. He stopped to look at Fumikage, Shoto, Shoka and Katsumi in particular. At the end the boy had a look of disappointment.

Ochako: Who are you?

The boy then turned to Ochako.

???: Where's Katsuma Shimano?

Katsumi: What do you have to do with the brat?

???: You ask because you are really interested or just to show that you are a "Good Hero".

Katsumi: Because true heroes save everyone?

??? *whisper*: Hypocrite

Shoto: If you're going to hurt him then it is.

???: Hurt him? Why should I hurt a little kid? It's just that he has something I need.

Ochako: Would that be?

???: Just tell me where he is.

The heroes in training then whispered something into the headset as they took a defensive pose.

???: * Sigh * Very well. Don't say I didn't ask you kindly then.

Ice formed on the boy's feet but it didn't last long as all of Shoto's ice was destroyed in one touch.

Shoto: Tch, ice is useless.

Before he could continue, Katsumi had already launched towards the boy but a wall of air had separated the two, pushing Katsumi far back. Ojiro and Dark Shadow had also tried to get close but without success. The boy then aimed at the heroes with his fingers, creating energy bullets that everyone narrowly dodged.

Shoka: This too? What the hell is his quirk, Energy Creation?

Before anyone else could talk about the dragon species, they popped up from the boy's back and caught all the heroes except Fumikage, Shoto, Shoka and Katsumi with their mouths.

???: You four have some nice quick ... Maybe they'll come in handy.

The boy started walking towards them but no one knew why. Shoto and Shoka repeatedly tried to get him away with ice and off attacks while Katsumi and Fumikage were attempting to free the others but without success, those dragon were far too resistant. Slowly but inevitably the boy approached the heroes in training until he reached melee attack range.

Before the boy could get any closer though, a gust of wind forced him to jump back. Turning from where the blast had come he noticed a girl with green eyes and fluffy green hair.

She was Izumi Yagi.

Katsumi then managed to grab and free Uraraka out of the dragon's head as Izumi jumped into action, and with OfA at 75% she managed to free everyone else.

Shoka: Thank goodness. Those dragon heads were virtually indestructible except with a lot of brute force, only you could do that. Be careful Izumi, we believe his quirk allows him to create and use pure energy.

Izumi then nodded and then took a step forward, thus remaining at the head of the group.

Izumi: Who are you!? What do you want from us?

???: From you? Nothing from you, for now. I just want to know where Katsuma Shimano is to get something he has that I need.

Izumi has taken a fighting pose.

Izumi: You haven't answered all my questions.

Silence.

???: Yes, you're right, very rude of me. My name doesn't really matter, but if you really have to call me somehow, call me All for One.