Joseline's Eyes

Joseline drove back to her home, she felt terrible for the pain Raquel had gone through today. 

But there was another feeling that irked her, the thought of being a homewrecker in some way, she had known Barbie and Raquel were not together, Barbie was with another woman. 

But, Raquel seemed too be in love with Barb, Ken for sure is not in that view anymore. 

Ken was a monster, a predator.

Joseline shook her head, although she had recently moved here she went along with how life was. Barbie and Raquel were the "IT" girls, if you wanted to be anyone or anything you would have to befriend one of them. 

There was only one thing  Joseline craved in the world, and that was attention. 

She was the ultimate attention-whore.

Joseline was going to befriend Raquel and then obtain total popularity, it wasn't impossible. 

Nothing is impossible for Joseline.

***

Raquel was swept away in her dreams, she had forgotten all about the actions that had encountered a few hours prior, and was in dream-ville. 

Within dream-ville she was in a dimly lit bathroom again, in her little black dress.

Raquel adored this dress, it hugged her figure like a glove, it made her feel amazing, feel beautiful.

Looking around the bathroom in her dream, she saw a beautiful girl in a pink dress layingin the bathtub. There wasn't anything in the bathtub though, only the girl. 

Even when doing nothing the girl was breathtaking. 

The universe admired this womans beauty as well, shining the moonlight upon her like a spotlight. She was the main character, she was the star, she was Bar-Joseline?