Accidental Walk-In

Raquel stepped out of her now vomit-stained bathroom, the scent of disgust and throw up filling her nose and she tried to leave, the pit in her stomach seemed to get deeper and deeper, the disgust wanted her to throw up again.

Raquels eyes turned to Ken laying down on her bed, the feeling of anger and disgust filling her nose and mind. Ken stared at the raven haired girl dripping from the mouth in throw up, "Raquel... I'm going to uhh see you later okay?" Ken grabs his stuff and runs out of Raquel's house. 

Raquel fell to the ground, her knees against the rug now stained with vomit dripping from her sobbing mouth. She didn't know why she was sick, she was completely embarrassed. Raquel sobbed harder into the rug, not caring if Barbie saw her or not. 

What seemed like hours fell by and Raquel finally picked herself up from the ground, it was nearing 8pm and she knew she was not pathetic enough to fall asleep in her own vomit. 

Sighing, she picked herself up and went to her bathroom. The scent of the vomit wanted to make her hurl, she left her bathroom and walked down the hall to Ryan's bathroom.

When Raquel entered her brother's bathroom she gasped before exiting the bathroom, how could this night get any worse? She just saw her brother naked. The picture of Ryan naked in the shower glared through her mind like a blinding light, she was beyond disgusted. 

She ran down the hall and back into her room, it didn't matter to her that her bathroom still reeked of vomit, she needed a shower to clear her mind and fast.

When entering into her room she failed to see that her blinds were open and Barbie could see Raquel covered in vomit enter her bathroom, Raquel jumped over the vomit pond near her toilet andstripped down to shower.

While showering thoughts filled Raquel's mind, why did she throw up? Why did Ken rush out like that? Why did she see Ryan naked?

Raquel sighed to herself and cleared her mind, she wanted a calm shower.

A few minutes had passed and Raquel had scrubbed every inch of vomit off of her body, jumping over the vomit once again she made her way into her bedroom. Wrapping a single towel around her body she sprayed febreeze around her the maid's arrive in the morning so Raquel would have to deal with the stench until then. 

In the shower Raquel had succeeded in clearing her mind, that is with a help of her old friend.. the shower head. Raquel and the shower head go back to a time in middle school when she first discovered pleasure to oneself, just the thoughts of the showerhead made Raquel go into a trance again.

 Raquel slipped off the towel letting it drop to the floor and sat on her knees on the bed. She opened the top bedside table and pulled out a little present from Nicole last year. Raquel gripped the vibrator and got comfortable on her back on the bed. 

She was in the mood so this was going to be a long night...