Unfaithful?

Raquel shot out of bed, she was confused about what she just saw in dream-ville. 

Did her mind see Joseline instead of Barbie?

Raquel's mind began racing, thoughts pouring in and out of her, she was confused on why what was once images and thoughts of Barbie were being replaced with Joseline. Raquel felt a sort of unfaithfulness.. she was unsure of what it was. 

Raquel and Barbie were not together but something inside of Raquel felt unfaithful of those images in her dream about Joseline.

Raquel glanced around her room, the lights had been turned off and she was still in her clothes from earlier in the day. Raquel picked up her phone and noticed messages upon messages from her brother and school friends, the time read 11:08 pm and she was more awake than ever.

 Getting out of bed, Raquel made her way to her window looking into Barbies. 

Raquel needed to at least see Barbie, her eyes darted around the room but there was no sign of Barbie anywhere? Why. Where did Barbie go?

Raquel felt a sort of nauseousness overtake her, and she gripped onto the wall feeling the sickness take over her body.

Seconds that felt like hours passed by, Raquel felt alone and uncomfortable. She needed someone, she quickly pushed herself off of the wall and towards her bed. 

Raquel needed to get her phone and call someone, anyone. Not looking at the name of the person she clicked on, she instantly clicked the dial button and let it ring.

A voice picked up, before they could get a word out Raquel quickly muttered, "Help- I need you." and passed out. 

The phone hung up right after.