Shower Thoughts

Raquel closed her eyes, lost in the moments of pleasure. She didn't know what specifically it was that was driving her lust, she just knew she had to keep going.

She was so lost in the trance that she didn't hear Barbie climb in through the window. It was until Barbie had spoken aloud that Raquel came back down to Earth in both ways.

Raquel grew red in embarrassment, she was just caught pleasuring herself with a vibrator in front of Barbie, "B-Barbie" she spoke out embarrassed and red. She quickly pulled the sheets over herself, her chest heaving up in down as she regained her cautiousness.

Barbie looked down at Raquel wide-eyed, she had just accidentally walked in on Raquel. Barbie quickly apologized and hopped out the window, Raquel looked back at the window still flushed.

She could not believe the past few seconds just happened.

The vibrator was still on and Raquel quickly gasped before releasing once again, Raquel quickly ripped the sheets off of her.

She was in the moment and didn't care of Barbie were to still watch her, she was on fire.

***

The next morning Raquel woke up, feeling much calmer than normal.

It had seemed like she had pleasured herself all night, she was exhausted but felt on cloud 9. It was like the dream she had with Barbie all over again.

Raquel woke up thinking about Barbie and didn't entirely realize the smile upon her lips when she had, getting out of bed she jumped over the vibrator she had used all night and made her way into her now vomit-free bathroom.

She quickly stripped and made her way into the shower, her body relaxed instantly when she felt the warm water hit her bare skin.

Raquel had shut her eyes and pictures of Barbie had flooded her mind, she was caught in a trance and had not noticed where her hands were moving once again.

Raquel gasped quietly and opened her eyes, she had came to pictures of Barbie in her mind.