Cloud Barbie

Raquelle gasped for air, her eyes wide and her cheeks flushed. She did not believe that she actually just saw Barbie naked in her room, she did not believe all the thoughts flashing through her head.

       Raquelle shook her head, it was wrong to even slightly be thinking of Barbie inappropriately, to her knowledge Barbie was as straight as a wooden plank.

       Besides Raquelle had Ken, her loving boyfriend.

       Raquelle felt her warm flushed cheeks and shook her head, she took off her towel and put on her clothes.

       She still had thoughts of Barbie startled and frozen in her mind, replaying as a scene from a movie over and over again.

       Raquelle didn't understand, why did Barbie freeze? Why didn't she pick up her towel again? Why did she just stand there and let me see her amazing body?

       Raquelle rubbed her cheeks for sighing aloud and making her way into her bed. She laid down staring up at her ceiling, at this moment she was completely worn out from both school and her mind racing. She let out an exhausted yawn and turned over on her bed to fall asleep, Raquelle shortly after fell asleep on her side with one of her legs hiked up and her arms hugging a pillow beside her.

       In her dreams she was floating, it was unusual to Raquelle. She was not sure what was happening, within her dream she had noticed it had changed settings from clouds to rather her bedroom.

       Raquelle looked around her room, has she awaken?

       She wasn't on her bed anymore, she looked down at herself and saw her clothing had been changed. She wasn't in the shorts and crop top she put on after her bath, rather right now she was in a skimpy black dress.

       Raquelle was confused, when did she change?

       She was lost in thought until she heard heels clicking towards her, she turned the direction of the heels and looked up. She stood there gulping looking at Barbie walking towards her, Barbie was wearing a figure-hugging dress in bright pink showing off all her curves.

        Raquelle froze and her cheeks instantly turned pink as she had remembered about the towel situation that occurred earlier. Raquelle quickly snapped her eyes away from Barbies killer body and up to her face, her face was burning.

       She saw Barbies lips moving and her eyes twinkling as she spoke aloud to her, but Raquelle could not hear a thing. She was lost in Barbie's beauty. Since when did Barbie have such beautiful blue eyes that twinkled whenever she smiled? Raquelle was lost in her trance, Barbie was still speaking aloud to Raquelle and Raquelle didn't mind one bit.

       She had forgotten her hatred for Barbie at this moment, she was disconnected from the world.

       Raquelle was dreaming.