Lusted Throw-Up

The last school bell finally rung and Raquel could not wait to finally go home, she's been feeling an odd sensation in her stomach since she saw Barbie this morning. There was something off in the atmosphere and she didn't know what it exactly was.

Raquel shook all the second-thoughts out of her mind and walked out of her class and to her car, she didn't do much but bat an eye in Barbie's direction. Barbie and Raquel always parked next to each other, it was an unspoken beef-tality on why they did it. Raquel and Barbie always had mini-fights like these. In this instance who drove the better car.

Raquel got into the driver's seat just as Ken opened the passenger side door, Ken quickly got into the car and kissed Raquel on the lips before going onto his phone. Raquel sighed and drove to her house as Ken did God knows what on his phone.

***

Raquel and Ken were kissing on her bed, there was a weird feeling in Raquels guts that had been bothering her all day. She pulled away from the make-out session with a quiet sorry, she ran to the bathroom and began throwing up in the toilet. The feeling in her guts seemed to intensify.

Ken laid back on Raquel's bed unsure on why Raquel ran out like that, women. He said quietly to himself with a sigh.

Ken looked around Raquel's room before laying eyes on the window looking into Barbie's room. Ken quickly jumped out of the bed and walked closer to the window to see if Barbie was changing. To Ken's surprise he heard the shower running in Barbie's room and he quickly jumped out of Raquel-s window and into Barbie's bedroom.

Ken smirked and closed the blinds of barbie's bedroom in case Raquel came back to see him in Barbie's room and throw another bitch fit, Raquel was still on the bathroom floor throwing her guts up. The feeling seemed to get worse and worse as time went by. She was embarrassed she ran out on Ken like that, Raquel was hiding in the bathroom covered in vomit.

***

Ken laid on Barbie's bed waiting for Barbie to come out of the shower and put on the clothes she had placed on her bed. The thoughts in his mind seemed to get dirtier and dirtier as the time went by. His little peter seemed to get anxious at the thought of Barbie with zero-to nothing clothes in front of him.

His lust for Barbie getting for the best of him.