No Sparks

Raquelles heart was beating super fast, she didn't know why or how but stepping out of her car she looked around at her classmates surrounding her.

       Raquelle put on a fake smile and got her backpack out of the car and walked towards the front entrance of the school, she made sure to sway her hips as she walked in case anyone happened to be staring.

       Making her way into the school she looked around in case she had seen a familiar blonde in bright pink, she needed to make sure Barbie saw her in this outfit. She didn't understand why she needed to see her in the dress, but Raquelle felt the pressure to do so.

       Making her way to her locker, she put in the combination and struggled to fix her hair in the mirror on the inside of the locker. She felt a presence around her so she turned around, there stood Ken.

       Ken smirked at her then kissed her on her lips, Raquelle longed for the feeling of fireworks the first time they kissed but it never occurred. She felt lied to almost, she imagined when she kissed Ken sparks would occur and she'd feel like she were on cloud 9.

      It wasn't until Ken pulled away from their kiss did Raquelle finally snap out of her thoughts, out of the corner of her eye she saw Barbie entering the school.

      Raquelle was breathless, she didn't understand how Barbie could look so effortless, so gorgeous without even trying. Her blonde hair bounced as she walked into the school, every step making a move. Barbies gorgeous body fit into a simple dress that seemed to be a size or two too small for her.

     But Raquelle didn't care, she enjoyed every inch of the tightness which allowed Raquelle to remember images from last night. Remembering the images from last night the colour on Raquelles cheeks quickly flushed into a light pink, she quickly snapped back to Ken who didn't notice she wasn't staring at him.

       Ken was talking about God knows what, Raquelle just nodded and agreed to whatever he was saying, "So you're cool with me hanging out with the boys this Saturday?" she heard him say.

       She quickly snapped back to her thoughts, "Yeah, of course you spend time with them. Maybe Friday you can come over and we can chill?" Raquelle asked her boyfriend.

       Ken was about to answer when Barbie had come over to speak with them. Raquelle zoned out when she noticed Barbie was speaking to her and Ken, Raquelles eyes went up and down Barbie's body.

       The dress seemed so figure hugging and tight it seemed her breasts were about to come out at any moment, at this moment Raquelle was so distracted that she even failed to notice Ken staring at Barbie the same way.