Towel Thoughts

Raquelle kissed her boyfriend goodbye at her front door, it had been a long day of school and Raquelle needed nothing more than just a long calming shower and her PJs on.

       Raquelle hurried up to her room and threw her backpack into one of the corners in her large bedroom, her bedroom window directly faced Barbie's bedroom. Barbie can look into her room as can she look into hers, Raquelle ignored Barbies window and continued to picked out the clothes she was going to wear after her relaxing bath.

       Raquelle finally settled on a pair of shorts and a crop top and quickly went into her bathroom to turn on the bath and popped in a bath bomb. She lay in the bath for a few moments when she came back into her bedroom she accidentally looked into Barbies window, right at the moment she made eye contact with Barbie.

       Her cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as she noticed Barbie was just in a towel, it had seemed like Barbie too had taken a relaxing shower after today. Raquelle looked down as she too was just in a towel after her relaxing shower.

       Just at the moment Raquelle looked back up at Barbie, Barbie had dropped her towel.

       Raquelles blush deepened as her eyes went up and down Barbies body before quickly running and pulling down her blinds.