Oblivious

Raquelle woke up the next morning feeling different, her legs felt like jello and her mind was farther than the galaxy. Raquelle did not fully understand what had occurred in her dream last night but she did not mind, she felt like she was on Cloud 9.

       Raquelle looked at her phone on the table beside her, it was 7am and she had to get ready for school.

       She quickly got out of bed and opened her blinds, she froze for a moment after opening her blinds as she remembered what had led her to closing them yesterday was. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink and she bit her bottom lip recalling all the events that occurred last night, she shook away her thoughts when she looked into Barbies window and saw that she was still in bed.

       Raquelle watched through her window as Barbie lay sprawled out on her bed still asleep, she was an angel even when she is in deep sleep.. Raquelle thought to herself.

       She shook her head and headed into her closet to pick out clothes for the school day, she looked around her closet frustrated as she did not know what to wear. She never really thought about dressing up for school much compared to today, she didn't know what it was.. she felt the need to do so. Raquelle finally settled for a little black dress, her mind flashing back to her dream from last night when she saw it.

       Her blush deepened as she imagined Barbie seeing her in the dress today at school, she imagined her bending down and picking up Barbies books she'd accidentally drop- Raquelle froze. Why was she thinking so much about Barbie.. she has a loving boyfriend so why think about her enemy.

       Raquelle looked back at the dress in her hand and smirked, she was going to wear this dress so Barbie knows who is the better hotter one.

       Raquelle was so caught up with thinking about how to dress up she'd forgotten her towel on her bed, that didn't matter to her though. Raquelle had assumed her blinds are still closed, she steps out of the shower and shakes her hair towards the ground trying to air dry it as she makes her way to her bed where her towel is.

       Making her way there, Raquelle had failed to notice the open blinds which allow Barbie to look into her room. Raquelle still being oblivious to that sat on her knees on her bed and dried her hair, she was scrolling through her phone texting Ken, procrastinating on getting ready.

       Ken had been getting very sensual lately, more body contact and kissing further and further away from Raquelles neck.

       Raquelle blushed as Ken had texted her asking what she was wearing, she put an arm over her chest and snapped Ken a picture and sent it to him, she had failed to notice she accidentally tapped on Barbies name too sending it to her as well.

       Finally getting out of bed she picked up her dress which fell on the floor when taking the picture for Ken and quickly put it on her after putting on her undergarments.

       Raquelle glanced at herself in the mirror and twirled for herself, damn... I really am a hottie.. she thought to herself before getting her backpack out of the corner of her room and running downstairs to go to school.