Afraid

Raquel leaned against the table in Chemistry, beside her sat Joseline.

          She never noticed Joseline in her class before, today the teacher Mr. Giovani also decided to switch around the seating order.

            By faith Raquel and Joseline were seated next to each other.

             Ken who was in this class with Raquel and Joseline failed to show up, Raquel was a little bit confused on where her boyfriend was to be. Ken never missed class.

             He wouldn't want to break his perfect record. Not even a sick day since he started preschool and threw up all over the playground. So where did he go?

            Raquel texted her boyfriend with a simple, "WYA?" and didn't get a responded.

             She quietly sighed to herself and looked down upon Joseline who was doodling on her classwork. She was adorable doing anything.

             The final bell to get to class rang, and Mr. Giovani had begun to shut the door.

           That was until Ken came in, he looked furious.

              He walked up to Raquel and took her phone. Raquel was frightened on why Ken looked so angry, he grabbed Raquel's hand and pulled her out of the seat and into the hallway.

               Raquel as frozen in fear.

               What happened to Ken? He is never violent.

                  Raquel followed Ken to wherever he was taking her which seemed to lead into the janitors closet next to the boys bathroom, Ken shoved Raquel in there and closed the door before harshly kissing her.

                  Raquel was still frozen with fear, afraid if she did anything Ken were to hit her.

                  Ken pulled away and put his forehead against Raquel, "Raq, baby you know I love you? Right?" Raquel quickly nodded.

                   Ken glared into her eyes, "Use your words." his words were like a slap to her face each.

                  Raquel opened her mouth and no words came out, Ken terrified her.

              He was angry and aggressive, what happened to her Ken?

             Who is this?

              Raquel's phone started blowing up within his pocket, that seemed to upset Ken a lot as he took Raquel's phone out of his pocket and into the mop bucket next to him.

              Raquel opened her mouth again, wanting to question Ken for his actions of being aggressive, mad, and throwing her phone into the bucket but Ken took that opportunity away from her and shoved his mouth upon her.

                 "Make love to me baby," Ken whispered to Raquel against her lips. She could feel Ken unzipping his pants, she was frozen with fear.

                 She was still a virgin as she wasn't sure on if she wanted to lose her virginity to Ken yet, they had only been together for a few months now. She shook her head but Ken pushed her onto her knees on the ground, Raquel's eyes began tearing up.

                   This didn't feel real to her, this wasn't her Ken.

                   There was knocking upon the door of the closet, Ken had locked the door and it wasn't until the janitor who had the key would be able to come by and unlock the door.

                 Raquel was trapped.

                 The pounding on the door kept getting louder, there was muffled yelling and speech coming from outside. The noise was drowned out by Raquel's sobbing, Ken pulled down his pants and hit Raquel's forehead with his cock.

                Raquel felt disgusted on the ground, just as Ken was about to harshly shove his cock into her mouth the janitors closet door opened and people pulled Ken away.

          Raquel was humiliated.

            She didn't know who was around her, she was lost.

           She felt people come around her and pick her up from the ground, she was shaking.

            Her eyes were beginning to open and close, there were black spots there were beginning to show up in her vision. There was an image of a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes that flashed her mind before she finally closed her eyes.

***

            When Raquel woke up, she realized she wasn't in her bed. She frozen as memories from what Ken attempted to do to her passed her mind, she quickly looked down in hopes that her clothes were still on.

            When she realized she still was she let out a shaky sigh.

            There was a knock on the door and someone walked in, it was Joseline. Joseline sat next to Raquel and rubbed her back, "Are you okay?" she asked the raven-haired girl.

              Raquel didn't know how she was feeling, she was lost. She was confused, she was hurt.

             Joseline sensed Raquel's conflictions about what had just happened and pulled her into a hug, Raquel hugged her back and sobbed into Joseline's shoulder.

            Raquel was completely vulnerable.

            Joseline and Raquel sat in the silence for a few minutes, Raquel pulled back a few minutes later and wiped her tears. "I'm sorry for leaving mascara tears on your shoulder.." Raquel said.

            Joseline shook her head, "It's okay, it can always wash off Raquel. Are you okay? Do you need anything? I wish we were able to open the door sooner, Ken is gone now don't worry." Joseline said, Raquel began getting flashed backs of earlier.

            She was disgusted.

           Raquel shook her head and gave the blue-eyed beauty a small smile, embarrassed. "I'm okay for now, thank you." Joseline nodded before getting off the bed.

           "You're inside the nurse's office right now, you passed out when the door had opened. I can drive you home right now if you would like?" Joseline asked, Raquel nodded her head.

             Joseline smiled at her and helped Raquel out of the office and into Raquel's car. Raquel rested her eyes once into the car, "Thank you, Jose." she said with a small smile before yawning and falling asleep again.

            Raquel had another image of a blonde girl with blue eyes flash through her mind before she drifted into sleep.