Gut Feelings

Raquel fell asleep the moment she got home from school, Barbie seemed off the entire day but Raquel didn't really mind.

           Ken was acting different too, distant almost.

           Raquel shrugged the feeling off still being exhausted since both last night and this morning, she felt powerful and for once comfortable in her own body.

          In dream land, Raquel was busy dreaming of her vibrator. But instead it wasn't a vibrator, it was Barbie.

          Raquel was so in the moment she didn't realize what she was doing, she felt herself shake before releasing.

          She just had a wet dream of Barbie.

           Raquel woke up shortly after, her body still clenching and throbbing.

           She looked down at herself, her beige tank top had been messed up in her sleep and her right breast was hanging out. Her shorts had come off right before bed, she was left in her black panties.

          She quickly fixed her tank top and turned to her phone, the phone exclaimed "9:00pm".

          Raquel yawned before turning and looking into Barbie's bedroom, it was empty.

           Raquel knew Barbie's schedule by heart and Barbie typically doesn't do anything at 9pm on a weekday.

           Where did Barbie go? Raquel contemplated for a minute before shaking her head, she was probably in another room of the house.

          Why did she care so much? Raquel shrugged before getting out of bed and into the bathroom, there was another weird feeling in the gut.

          Raquel felt like throwing up.

***

           Stepping out of the shower, Raquel's gut feeling failed to subside.

            Her phone had also seemed to blow up in the process, she tapped through it. Her Snapchat messages seemed to show that people were tagging some girl named Antonia and Barbie.

           Before tapping on Barbie's story, Raquel's heart dropped. She could see a little bit of the image on the last snap and Raquel knew she wasn't going to like what she's about to see.

          Finally getting the balls to click on the story Raquel froze, there Barbie was making out with another girl as someone probably Madison recording.

          Raquel was shaking.