28. Passed out

The game ended and I

WON
"YES" I shouted, obviously my competitiveness showing, Though Jake didn't seem bothered, I looked over and him and he was already looking at me, he gave me no chance to speak, or even think twice before I was pinned down to the bed and he was on-top of me, My breathing instantly quickened.
He placed his lips onto mine and we kissed each other, his lips were soft, and the kiss was passionate.

My hand snaked behind his neck, pulling him in more. I started to play with his hair, making him groan slightly.
His hands were wrapped around my side making my back arch up into his chest.
The kiss lasted a long time before either of us pulled away, but when we did, we couldn't stop smiling. I looked down and started to run my finger up and down his bare chest....
- 5 HOURS LATER -
"Jakey... I better go" I sighed very quietly  as I began to weakly lift myself off his chest which I'd been laying on the whole time, all we'd done was watch many movies.
"Noooo, I was enjoying that" he frowned
"Sorry, but I think I'm going hunting tonight" I got off the bed but immediately fell back down as I felt dizzy.

"Woah woah, you okay?" Jacob ran around to the side I was on
"Yeah I slipped, no big deal" I smiled up at him
"Ivy, don't lie to me" he placed his hands on my shoulders, holding me down on the bed.
"I'm not" I lied "I just need to text Alice, tell her where to meet me, could you drive me to the forest entrance?"
"I'd rather just take you home" he sighed "you don't seem right to me"
"Jake I'm fine, please... will you take me to the forest?"
He gave up "fine, you'll have to show me obviously"
I nodded and grabbed my phone as he went to put a T-shirt on and some shoes.
"Hey Alice, are we going hunting tonight? x"
I waited a couple seconds for her reply
"Yep, we are leaving very soon... where are you? x"
I started to think about how to reply
"Visiting a friend, I had a fight with them. Uh I'll meet you in the forest, yeah? x"
" okay see you in a little while x"
I put my phone down and put my shoes on before getting up, though i used the wall to support me while Jacob wasn't looking, but when he turned I instantly took my hand off and straightened up.

"You ready?" He asked
I nodded, not really having the strength to talk. He knew there was something off, thus having him grip around my waist as he led me to his car.
"Cant I just take you home?" He asked yet again as he began to drive away
"Jake I need to feed" I laughed
"Alright... when does the entrance come about?"
"Around uh...." I waited a few seconds before I saw the gap in the trees appear "here"
He turned into the little car park at the opening
"Are you going to be okay?" He asked as he stopped
"Jacob seriously, stop worrying about me. I slipped in the bedroom that's why I fell, okay?"
"Alright, but you know I won't not worry, the im—"
"Imprint yes I know" I chuckled slightly as I began to get out the car, being as steady as possible so I didn't look weak or sick or anything like that, this was probably because I hadn't hunted in days.
I waved him off as he slowly drove away and then I tried running into the forest, but I collapsed..

EDWARD CULLEN POV
"Ivy!!" Emmett shouted for the 4th time as we ran through the forest, she was meant to meet us in the middle of the forest, but she didn't turn up. Though we knew she was in the forest.
"Missy please, where are you !!!" Jasper shouted too, I couldn't speak, I was scared, Alice couldn't see her future anymore.
"Carlisle!?" Rosalie's distressed voice cried from the far part of the forest, we all ran there, I got there first and crouch down next to my sister who was laid on the floor.

"Oh.. Ivy" Carlisle mumbled as he got to us, he started to do something, to check if she was alive.
"What's happened?" A voice belonging to none of our family called from behind Rosalie. We all looked up at the man, though who it was angered me.
"What are you doing here?" I asked Jacob, lifting off the ground and going up to his face
"Edward, leave it alone." Carlisle's stressed voice trembled.
"What's wrong with her?" Jacob asked directly to Carlisle
"I-I don't know" Carlisle replied picking my unconscious sister from the Muddy ground, then he used his speed to get her to the house as quick as possible.

Jacob followed us to the house and paced around as Carlisle was tending to Ivy in his office.

CARLISLE CULLEN POV
"Ivy, come on... wake up" I sighed as I tried to figure out what had happened to her.
"Carlisle?" Her very frail voice called off the desk "What, what happened?"
"Hey, hey. Oh thank god" I sighed "We think you passed out,,"
I grabbed some small tools and started to check to see what had happened, I grabbed a little torch and had a look at her eyes. I realised that they were completely pitch black, which was the problem, she hasn't drank/eaten in over a week, maybe even longer than two weeks. "When was the last time you hunted?"
"Can't remember" she said
"Here" I went to the other side of the room and grabbed some animal blood I had kept for occasions just like this.
"Drink up, and stay in here I'll go tell the others the news"
She nodded slightly as I turned for the door, I found both Edward and Jacob Black pacing around the living room.

"I have some news" I got my family... and jacob's attention. They stared at me "Ivy is going to be completely fine, I found that she hasn't been for a hunt in almost 3 weeks I'd say. So she has become much much weaker. I've just given her some blood so she should be feeling better already." As soon as the words left my mouth Jacob ran towards my office.

IVY CULLEN POV
I could hear Carlisle talk to my family so I decided to get up and leave his office. Though as I did I felt weak and stumbled through the big double doors, I used the wall to support myself.

"Woah, woah, woah" Jacob shouted as he saw me. Jacob?
"Jacob what are you doing here?" I asked, clearly confused about why hes here, He picked me up and carried me towards my bedroom
"Jake put me down" I hissed as I weakly smacked him in the chest.
"Yeah, alright" He said, gently laying me down on my bed.
"What are you doing here?" I asked again
"I wasn't going to leave that forest until I saw you leave, and when I heard them" he gestured his head towards the stairs "shout for you, I started looking, I saw the blonde one find you, and I waited until the doctor got there, so I could ask, Edward got annoyed at me and I came here, simple"
"They dont know I know you, let alone that I'm your Imprint" I sighed
"I couldn't go home, knowing you werent yourself, I told you I should of taken you home. I should of just listened to myself"
I groaned, knowing I should of let him take me home, this would of never happened.
After he had calmed himself down a little he took his T-shirt off and climbed into bed with me.

"Leave Jake" I mumbled as I nuzzled myself into his bare chest, clearly my body didn't want him to leave
"I'll leave if you want me to" he told me "But, only when your better" He added as he started to run his hands through my hair, soothing me completely.
I had no idea what was going on between the two of us, but I was liking this - I remember him saying that the imprintee gets to accept the Wolf as their soulmate, or not. And I really wasn't sure what to do.
"Ivy?" Jake woke me from my thoughts
"Oh, yeah what?" I zoned back in
"Someone's knocking on the door" He chuckled slightly
"Oh" I sat up slightly and turned to the door "Come in!" I shouted a little bit
the door was opened slightly to show Jasper walking in.

"Are you okay?" He asked, clearly ignoring Jacob laid beside me without his shirt on
"I'm fine Jazz" I smiled towards him before he pulled out a blood bag from his pocket "No" I groaned
"do you want to get better, hm?" He questioned Passing the bag to Jacob, he knew I would throw it across the room
"Jasper, please, I just had one"
"Yeah, Carlisle told me to give you this now, so drink up" He nodded his head, but turned to Jacob "I dont know why you are here and In bed with my sister, but for now.... Just make sure she drinks that"

"Make sure he keeps his hands off you, alright?"

"Ew stop, no you sound like Edward, stop." I shook off the goosebumps and shooed him out of my room. The second he was out I heard Jacob start to gag, I realised he was sat facing me and opening the blood bag
"You big baby, It's not human blood, I think its deer" I chuckled slightly
"Please take it away" He shoved it towards me
".... No, I dont want it" I huffed shoving it back towards him
"I swear down if yo dont drink this, I'm going to make you drink it" he shoved it back into my face
"Jakey please" I frowned
"Ivy" he looked at me as if I was a child refusing to take medicine
"Fine" I grumbled, then I grabbed the bag from his hands and started to sip on it, he started gagging again "Stop being such a baby" I nudged him with my shoulder
"I can deal with blood.. but not someone drinking it" he shook his head no
I rolled my eyes as I carried on drinking the blood....