15. She's Alive

I stood by the door, waiting for Charlie to come through it. but I recked the door so I could tell his to was already unlocked. The door was opened slowly revealing a short, skinny figure. I sucked up a gasp. It wasn't Charlie who'd just gotten home, it was Bella. Her strong scent hit me real hard. I hadn't been out to hunt it weeks and being this close to a human after god knows how long wasn't helping. Though the pain I felt was soon soothed by relief. Bella was actually alive, she was here, standing in front of me. wait... what was she doing alive? What where her curious eyes looking for? then I remembered that humans can see as well as we can in the dark so I switched the light on.

data-p-id=f5630d7b1b85a47023279628de566725,Although the yellow-toned light did little to my sight, I saw Bella cg that my visions of Edward were a mess... but Bella, she was a whole train-wreck. She looked empty. She wasn't the excitable, 'scared of nothing' girl I remembered. Then she saw me.

data-p-id=efaddc0747fa51e3172d61503e2e94e5,"Ivy?, OH Ivy!!" she gasped and she slammed into my rock-hard body. S shouldn't have waited so long after my last hunt. I made sure to hold my breath as she hugged me. I realised that I actually really missed her presence, but obviously nothing could compare to how much Edward missed her. I dragged her over to the sofa. she curled herself into me.
"I'm sorry" she said between sobs. it actually kind of hurt to watch her in this state. "I'm just so happy... to see you." she said
"its okay Bella, Everything okay" PFT ye right. 2 people I'm friends with - well... love I guess are both broken because one of them decided leaving forks was the best idea, when I clearly warned him.

data-p-id=4dfc106b02cf916c2a0cf7f2b0dada24,"yes," she finally croaked. I then looked around her house, it was deed like. I tried to stop myself from thinking that there was a human literally laying on my legs, I didn't want to hurt her, so I just didn't breathe. Though after a while I got scared that the feeling of her pulse would become to much to bear, so I slowly pushed her off my legs softly.
she realised what was going on so she moved to the other side of the sofa quickly "Oh, I'm sorry" she said
I cant believe humans, they apologise for anything
"No, its my own fault, it's been ages since I've hunted, its unhealthy to let myself get so thirsty, but I was in a hurry today, so I didn't get a chance" I told her. as i was about to have a go at her about the cliff thing the back door opened, I expected Charlie to walk in but it was Alice.

data-p-id=d09bfbaa97c934fb414007be7c8328bc,she sighed when she saw Bella laid on me, though the second Bella locand engulfed her into a hug, like she did me.

data-p-id=6311a303ddf6a1be17c4f79f1fe2e672,"Would you like to explain to me how you're still alive?" Alice asked

-id=25766d4c89477cf6bfafd0c957b21b28,"I have to convince Edward to come back," I thought to myself. maybe,ould both heal. I looked across at Bella who was wrapped in Alice's arms, and examined her clothes. what is she wearing? it looked dreadful!
"you-you guys saw me fall?" she asked, her voice shaky
"no, we saw you jump" I said firmly. I know exactly what I saw, she did jump.
She was silent for a couple seconds . if he knew what she'd done his broken heart would shatter.
"We told him this would happen, " Alice said
"But no Bella promised" I carried on, Imitating Edward. she didn't show much emotion, or offence so I carried on "Now don't you two go and look for her future, we've done enough damage." now this time I upset her. she must of thought Edward didn't care of what would happen to her. I stopped imitating him and shut up completely, Let Alice do the talking now.
"but just because we're not looking it doesn't mean we dont see. We werent keeping tabs on you I swear Bella."
I couldn't keep my mouth shut.... as usual "When I saw you jumping, I didn't think - I uh, I just got on a plane, I knew, I knew I'd be too late but I couldn't just stay on the sofa, enjoying the movie with Jazz and Emmett. I was thinking I could console Charlie maybe, but then you drive up!!" I ranted. Though Alice held her hand up to me, making me shut the hell up.
"I've been a little I'll so I saw it all later than Ivy, that's why I was so much later than her. I-I saw you go into the water and I waited and waited for you to come up but you didn't. What happened? And how could you do this to Charlie? Did you stop and think what this would do to him? Do you have any idea what Edward--" Bella cut Alice off. Pain obvious in her eyes at the mention of his name... Both Alice and I trailed into our thoughts. but then Bella interrupted.
"I wasn't committing suicide!" she almost yelled at us.

data-p-id=7169c8700c79b737a0da0f52082e50e6,Alice obviously wasn't satisfied with the answer and before she spokelized that Bella could've easily gotten the idea from Esme. and that she was sure as hell not going to tell Esme about it but she thought we had to challenge Bella about it,
"Are you saying you didn't jump off a cliff?" I asked through narrowed eyes.
"No... but," she hesitated, "it was for recreational purposes only". Recreational? What the hell was she thinking? Didn't she promise Edward she wouldn't do anything stupid or reckless? I was close to walking over strangling her, but I fought for control, even though every nerve in my body was tensing, wanting to go for her. How could she do this to Alice? She seemed to notice something wrong on Alice's face so she explained, "I saw some of Jacob's friends do it and it looked like...fun," she hesitated on the word. "And I was bored," she finished. so, she decides jumping off a cliff is a good way to pass the time? Cool. "I didn't think how the storm would affect the currents actually, I wasn't thinking about the water at all," she continued. Of course Bella wouldn't think of something so obvious as the water she was damn jumping into.

data-p-id=df197175e50566376f51240c6376914a,"Well, uh, I think I'm going to go and sit on the stairs actually, gi slightly, not wanting to be a burden just sat in the room any longer. the two of them nodded as I made my way to the stairs...

(1,192 words)