21. Wiskey

- JACOB BLACK POV -
QUITE A FEW MONTHS LATER...
7.26PM
The heavy rain pounded down on the roof of my rabbit car the same kind of pounding that came from my head due to the alcohol. I sighed and stared out the window, I watched the patterns change shape on the glass, the big house just behind the trees. I held my second nearly empty bottle of whisky in my hand and started to toss it between my hands. Normally this brown liquor wouldn't have much effect on me, but having not eaten all day might be the reason it took full effect on me.
I kept glancing at the bottle then back to the house, wondering if I should tell her about it or not, But being as drunk as I was meant I hardly had a choice, my brain took full control. That's when I decided. I threw the botte into the back of the car and got out, I stumbled my way to the house, though it kept feeling further and further away, but I had finally made it there, all the lights besides from one room upstairs were off. now I was at the big glass door, I knocked quite a few times, before pressing my head up against the glass window right next to the door. I heard it open, though I didn't lift my head, I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder.

"Jacob?" the sweet, melodic voice called my name...
- IVY ELIZABETH MASEN CULLEN POV -

6.03PM
"Ivy!" Carlisle called my name from near the back door
"coming!" I shouted running down the stairs to greet my entire family, they were all full dressed, ready to go somewhere obviously "where- where are you going?" I asked
"well, you know about Rosalie's corse?" Emmett said
"yeah?" I hummed
"well she needs to bring people, between 3 and 6 of them with her for a weekend trip. uh, we thought you wouldn't want to come so you get the whole house to yourself for the weekend. but if you do want to come, then Edward will stay home" Emmett carried on
"oh sick. Hope you lot enjoy your weekend of work, Rose best of luck" I hugged her "I will enjoy the house to myself... peace and quiet at last" I joked
"so your okay with us leaving you?" Edward asked, shocked
"of course, its to help Rose! uh, anyway it's only 3 nights so yeah" I nodded
"okay. do not throw a party, dont trash the house. thank you" Carlisle chuckled slightly as he pulled me into a hug.
"Yeah, yeah. your going to be late, go on" I ushered them out the door
"okay, love you Ivy" Esme blew me a kiss. I waved their way as the ran, to where ever Rosalie goes to college. I sighed deeply before shutting the door and locking it, making sure I ran (vampire) around the whole house and made sure every way in and out of the outside world was locked. then I went around every room upstairs, shutting the lights off besides from my bedroom and the hallway, I went and did the same downstairs, but every single light down there was off. then I went back upstairs to my room and threw myself on the bed, wrapping my body in my favorite blanket, grabbed my bear, a book, turned my music on lowly and started to read.
7.30PM
there was 4 loud knocks at the door downstairs, scaring me just a little. but none the less I got out of bed and made my way downstairs, I turned the lights on in the downstairs hallway and that's when I saw the tanned, muscle-y, short haired boy with his forehead pressed up against the glass next to the door. I opened the door carefully, in case he was using the door to hold himself too. He didn't move when the door opened so I needed to get his attention, obviously.
I placed my hand on his shoulder

"Jacob?" I asked, though he didn't move again "Jake, come on, are you alright?" I asked him something again.
"mhdoabfenoj" he mumbled falling into the door
"what? use your words" I grabbed his hand and lead him into the warmth of the house, I let him go for just a second while I closed the door and that's when it hit me, He stank of wiskey and he stumbled to find his feet.
"Jacob Black, are you drunk?" I crossed my arms over my chest
"Im sorry... I shul- should of never come" He started stumbling back towards the door
"no you dont" I grabbed his hand that was closest to me and pulled him up the stairs to the kitchen. I turned the lights on as I carefully sat him on the sofa in the corner.

"do you want some water?" I asked
he nodded. I sighed as I went to the cupboard, but then I sensed it, he was going to be sick, so I ran to the bathroom, grabbed the bin, ran back and shoved it into his arms just as he threw up. I went back to the cupboard and grabbed a big glass, turned the tap on and filled it to the top.

"here" I sighed passing the cup into his free hand "are you done being sick?" I then asked, he nodded once more, "you sure?"
"yes.." he mumbled, I didn't believe him so I emptied the bin in the toilet, washed it out and brought it back, placing it between his legs on the floor before I sat cross-legged next to him/facing him on the sofa
"Rough night?" I asked
"you could say that" he nodded, I could tell he was already sobering up, his immense body head obviously working faster than a normal human.
"how much have you drank?" I asked another question
"I uh, about two bottles of wiskey..."
"Jacob... what happened?"
"I need to tell you something Ivy. You might hate me after this, I dont blame you. but Sam said I need to do it so--"
"Jesus crist, tell me already!" I shoved him slightly. The last few months of going down to the beach and secretly meeting up, getting closer and closer as friends has helped us understand each other more.
He turned in his place, one of his legs coming up on the sofa slightly "promise, promise..."
I grabbed the bin and shoved it under his chin, he threw up again
"Jake, your vile" I chuckled, "drink some water"
He leant on the floor and grabbed the water I poured for him, he started to chug it
"woah, slow it down, your going to be sick again" but as I finished the sentence I threw the bin under his chin again, instead of throwing up food and Wiskey this time it was water.
"there you go, you feel better now?" I tried to sound as comforting as possible but the smell of food and wiskey mixed made even me want to vomit
"besides the head, yeah" he laughed. I remembered something I learnt, or an ability I discovered while spending so much time with Carlisle but I just knew it would help right now.
"Here, give me your hand" I reached for him
"uh, what?"
"give me your hand" I just grabbed it this time. Carlisle's mass knowledge of medical information and this ability thing was amazing to me, by holding hands with someone, I could cure a headache, cold, or bug - all in different ways due to the different dignoses. I started humming a song out, and I saw Jacob's face go from confusion to shock

"my headache has gone.... how- how the fuck have you done that?" he pulled his hand away fast
"an ability, ive never actually used it in years... glad it still works" I smiled "so, yeah much better now?"
"much, much better" He smiled too, "now as I was saying"