10. Edwards Plan

(same day as bella's birthday right now)

"hey Ed" I said as I positioned myself right next to him
"hi" he replied coldly
"whats wrong?" I asked turning him to look at me
"I hurt her."
"you didn't try"
"I still hurt her" he sighed "and now the sense has come to me. Our family isn't for her... she shouldn't be friends with us, let alone dating me. God! what was I thinking? do you relise what kind of trouble I have put her in already? it cant go on"
"what are you saying Edward?" I asked
"maybe we should leave Forks... Let her be a normal teenager, have normal friends, go to normal parties.. and not want to be one of us.."
"leave forks..."
"I know you love it here Ivy... but for her..."

I didn't know what else to say, like yeah sure Edward I'll move away from the place I love for some human... of course I will, yeah not a problem.

"dont be like that" he sighed, I had completely forgotten that he could read minds
"I dont want to leave" I sighed. He went in to hug me but i'd already gone, I was already in my room, door locked, blinds shut and already changing into my "home clothes"

 He went in to hug me but i'd already gone, I was already in my room, door locked, blinds shut and already changing into my "home clothes"

I sighed before sitting on the floor and pulled my hair up into a ponytail, and wiped my make up off before going to sit in my bed. I tried to make myself comfy but I just couldn't, the thought of having to leave forks was too un-nerving for me, and I didn't know why. My only thought was to go down to that piece of drift wood on the beach... try to relax.
I got out of bed and put on a pair of air-forces, grabbed my phone and headphones then headed downstairs, I bumped into Edward and Bella leaving the house.

"where are you going?" Edward asked, pushing Bella out the door in the direction of her truck
"out" I said briefly, I went to pass the two
"Ivy" Edward grabbed my wrist, his grip getting much tighter with every tug I gave
"Edward.. let go"
"no, tell me where you are going!" He demanded, way more firm than what was needed
"Your hurting me, Let go" I tried to free my hand, he just held tighter. I could already see the cracks forming. I think Carlisle heard me because he was by Edwards side the second I was done talking
"I want to know where you are going before I go anywhere"
"she'll tell you once you let go, Edward" Carlisle placed his hand on Edwards shoulder
"I want her to tell me, now"
"dont take this out on her... Let her go"
"Edward.. Please your hurting me"
he harshly threw my hand down, making mine smack against Bella's arm
"Take Bella home, Edward" Carlisle demanded softly, Edward grabbed Bella and pulled her quickly to the truck, the silence flooded over both of them.

"let me see" Carlisle reached for my arm "that won't do any permanent damage, Alright?" he chuckled slightly
I nodded "well, I'm off out"
"dont stay out long. you know Edward will want to talk to you"
"yeah" I sighed before walking out and to Edwards old car, which is now my car. I didn't bother to put my seatbelt on as I sped my way down to the beach, once I was there I practically ran to my tree and instantly threw myself down on it.

I sat there for longer than expected just staring into the sea, that was until my phone started to ring

"hey" I sighed
"come home so you can be here before Edward" Alice whispered to me over the phone
"okay. I'm on my way" I instantly hung up and went straight to my car, I drove as fast as I could towards the house and I think I just about got there before Ed.
the second I parked my car I got out and ran up the garage stairs that lead to the room near the kitchen. I tried to walk quietly towards the main staircase, but it seemed that I wasn't quiet enough.