19. Back In Forks

NO ONE'S POV - WHEN THE FOUR LANDED IN FORKS THEY MADE THEIR WAY THROUGH THE GATE, EDWARD AND IVY HOLDING BELLA'S TIRED BODY UP AS SHE WALKED SLOWLY. AS THE FOUR LOOKED AROUND THE AIRPORT THEY'D HOPED TO BE EMPTY THEY FOUND THEM SELVES IN THE PRESENCE OF THEIR FAMILY - CARLISLE, ESME, ROSALIE, EMMETT AND JASPER - THEY ALL STOOD ANXIOUSLY AWAITING TO SEE IF ONLY THREE GIRLS CAME THROUGH THE DOORS OR IF THEY WERE ACOMPANIED BY A SLIGHTLY TALLER THAN ALL THREE OF THEM, BROWN HAIRED BOY.
RELIEF PLASTERED THE 5 PALE FACES ONCE THEY SAW THE BROWN HAIRED BOY WALKED THROUGH THE BIG DOORS, HOLDING THE BRUNETTE GIRL UP WITH HIS QUITE SHORT LITTLE SISTER.
ONCE GREETED EDWARD AND BELLA DROVE ONE OF THE CARS DOWN TO BELLAS HOUSE WHILE IVY AND ALICE GOT INTO THE SEPERATE CARS, ONCE IVY REALISED THAT THEY'D BE GOING BACK TO NEW YORK -
- IVY ELIZABETH MASEN CULLEN POV -
"wait, Carlisle... where... we're going home?" I asked as Carlisle drove in the opposite direction (she's referring to the original Cullen's house)
"yeah. everything is there" he smiled back at me through the mirror
"oh my god... we're moving back" I buzzed excitedly causing the other three people in the car to laugh at my childishness.

once at the house, I ran out of the garage and straight to my room, Jasper knows my room the best so he must of unpacked everything but my books for me. I smiled widely as I flopped on my bed, wrapping myself in the sheats enjoying the view out the window...

"Ivy, come downstairs! we need to discus something" Carlisle yelled up
"okay, just a minute!!" I shouted back, untangling myself from the sheets and forcing myself downstairs. when I got there everyone, was stood awkwardly in the living room, Bella stood facing my family, all of them besides Edward. Carlisle waved me towards him and I went. But when I stopped moving that when I realised what this was going to be about.

"You all know what I want, And I know how much I'm asking for, the only thing that I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote" Bella announced to us, referring to her being turned
"You dont know what you're talking about" Edward replied to her, coldly from the stairs
"shut up" she scolded him "Alice."
"I already consider you my sister," they hugged "yes."
"thank you"
"I vote yes" Jasper spoke up "It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time"
Bella laughed and nodded
"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry to both of you how I've acted. And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. so, no" Rosalie announced, suddenly the whole coven got upset, thinking about Rosalie.
"I vote hell, yeah." Emmett was the first to break the silence as he picked her up and spun her around "And we can pick a fight with these Volturi some other way"
"I already consider you a part of the family, Yes" Esme smiled brightly in Bella's direction, but hen Carlisle stepped forward, and looked up at Edward
"why are you doing this to me? You know what this means" Edward said clearly upset.
though Bella chose to ignore him "Ivy, what about you?"
I'm sorry Bella, I have to stick with Rose and Edward, I wouldn't wish this life on anyone" I went to Edward side to try and comfort him.
"You've chosen not to live with out her, which leaves me no choice." Carlisle spoke up "I won't lose my son"
i sighed as i leant my body onto Edward, he hugged me tightly, as a way of expressing how he felt.

"I'll take Bella home" He then announced letting me go

Now i guess that means Bella will be one of us... After graduation

(A/N - sorry for the extremely short chapter, uh the next should be longer :) )