29. Graduation

- ONE MONTH LATER -

(A/N - so ivy is wearing the white dress under that same graduation gown / hat as is seen on Edward in the other picture

Also as you know Ivy is a year younger than Edward but she is enrolled as the same age as him - so people think they are twins and that's why she is graduating with them )
"Ivy! are you ready yet?" Edward shouted from the door, I was just doing my makeup
"Just. a. second." I struggled with my eyeliner
"Hurry up"
"Alright, stop moaning god" I finally finished so I grabbed my phone and cap as I headed out of my bedroom
"How do I look?" I twirled around, the yellow Graduation gown flowing just above my ankles, showing my black and white high top converses.
"Yeah, good" he nodded his head as I ran to the hallway mirror to try and sort my cap out, but I just couldn't
"Help me" I frowned in his direction
He shook his head with a smile as he came up to me and fixed my cap to my head with a few bobby pins.
"there, hows that?" He asked growing impatient, he wanted to go to Bella, who should already be at the school
"That's good thanks" I turned to him and smiled before making my way downstairs to meet with my family. when I got there, Just like every other graduation we've had Esme was tearing up and Carlisle... he seemed bored of it.

"Right, lets go, we are going to be late" Carlisle warned as he lead us to the garage. Once everyone was in a car we drove to the school.
- AT GRADUATION -
I managed to stay awake through the first half, but the second was almost Impossible, Jessica Stanley did a huge speech about something I wont remember, finally it was the 'c' middle names to come up, so we knew we'd be next to get our diplomas.

"Ivy, Cullen" the woman at the front called, I clear my throat quickly before getting up and making my way towards the stage. I noticed that all the boys were all just watching as I walked pass the few isles in front of me, I couldn't feel anything but their eyes on me, I knew what most boys thought of me, that I was just a toy that was always bet on between guys, I'd never done anything with the boys in this school, but I knew, because of my 'Beauty' ability that the vast majority wanted to do something with me, It made me feel kind of useless most of the time. Ive heard girls talk about me and call me a 'heather', which I think means that everyone always seems to like that person, and everyone wants to be a heather, but sometimes I cant help but hate being heather.
Once I made it to the stage, and that felt like it was miles away, I shook off the staring eyes, thanked the woman, took my diploma, and got down. I then quickly made my way back to my seat and watched as my brothers and sisters got their diplomas.
- GRAD PARTY -
"Okay! Ivy!" Edward shouted over the loud music
"Yeah?" I shouted back as I was still dancing
"I have a graduation present for you!!"
"what??" I couldn't hear him for the life of me "Where are we going?" I shout-asked him, as he grabbed me
"You'll see!" He shouted again pulling me lightly out the front door
"what are we doing Edward?, I want to dance" I whined
"Just shut up, you'll love it!" He got very excited as he dragged me to the side of the house. and that's when I saw it -