14. Suicide

( DISCLAMER IF THE TITLE IS TRIGGERING TO ANYONE I'M SORRY BUT THERES NO SUICIDE IN THE CHAPTER ITS JUST TO GO WITH WHAT BELLA DOES )

- 3 MONTHS LATER -

Emmett, Jasper and I were all sitting on the sofa watching the newest Marvel movie since Alice was helping Rosalie with her corse work upstairs so they didn't want to watch with us

Emmett, Jasper and I were all sitting on the sofa watching the newest Marvel movie since Alice was helping Rosalie with her corse work upstairs so they didn't want to watch with us. ( A/N - Let's say Alice is sick or something so her ability is hardly working - I KNOW THAT ISNT TRUE TO THE TRILOGY BUT - for my stories sake lets say it happens.. thank you ) and well when I say 'we' I mean Emmett and Jasper where. I was to busy looking into Edward's future for any sign that he'd snap out of his depression soon. But going at this rate it didn't look like he ever would.
I sighed just as Jasper turned to me, he must of sensed my anxiety.

"he'll be okay," he whispered, trying not to disturb Emmett
my mood quickly changed and I was suddenly happy. I sighed once again "Jazz," I warned him, of course he'd use his ability on me.
"sorry" he mumbled just as my anxiety came back. I stared off into Edwards future again, looking for anything that would show me that Edward was okay. But then it shifted from the sight of Italy in the sun to a gray, stormy sky... I realised I was in Bella's future.

I saw her standing on the edge of a cliff. I couldn't hear anything but she was talking to that Mist form of Edward, it looked like they were debating. But then she Jumped. She literally jumped off the cliff, the sound came back now, I heard her scream and then she hit the waters below. I searched frantically, further and further into her future, but there was absolutely nothing, it was just black.

"no, " I gasped snapping myself out of it. Jasper obviously sensed my pain - though I didn't know why I was in pain -
"what is it?" he asked desperately. I couldn't speak, I only shook my head. I had to go back to Forks now. I had to see if it was true, and if it was I had to try and save her for Edward's sake. I've recently realised what Edward would do if Bella did die... and I could not let that happen. I stood up instantly and in a second I was at the door. Jasper was instantly by my side
"Jazz, no, you have to stay here, I'll be back soon, keep Alice occupied. And if anyone asks where I am say that I've gone hunting" I slightly begged. Though it seemed though he didn't like it
"Please" I actually begged this time. He nodded a very tight nod. I hugged him tightly before going to open the door but then I decided that I needed to change out of these clothes, they werent the  comfiest. So I ran up to my room and picked some random pieces of my most comfy-casual clothes from a box.

I then grabbed a backpack filled it with random stuff like my Bear, phone charger, headphones, hair brush and my wash bag before I quickly ran back downstairs and headed out

When I was on the plane I kept looking for Bella's future, a sign of any future. How could she do this to Edward? How could she do this to Alice? Alice loved Bella like a sister, and now she could be dead, actually she probably is dead and they didn't have a chance to say goodbye to her - I didn't even get to say goodbye to her, though recently I havent been very found of her I was still friends with her...

The second the plane landed I ran all through the woods towards Forks, I had to save Bella, I just have to. Seconds later I was in front of the Swan's house.
"I guess... if I'm too late, I could comfort Charlie or something like that." I thought to myself. I couldn't stop myself from thinking that we were the reason she jumped off the cliff.

I scanned the front of the house looking for an open window or something, I spotted that Bella's bedroom window was open, wich was lucky for me. I jumped up through it effortlessly, her smell was very faint, so she hadn't been here in a while. I Slowly headed downstairs, worried if someone was here, but then I remembered I'd of smelt them a mile off if someone was, so I then swiftly went down to the living room sitting on the rocking-chair-sofa, pulling my legs up to my chest, I was going to wait for Charlie. Though as I waited there in the silence and darkness the misery set in. My... Friend was dead and now my brother was going to kill himself because of her.

I couldn't handle the silence any longer, so I picked up my Phone and called Carlisle's number. I needed to talk to someone, someone who I loved, someone who I knew was alive and well.

"Hello, Missy" It wasn't Carlisle
"Ah, Hi Rose" I tried my hardest to hide my disappointment, I know I love Rosalie but I wanted Carlisle.
"what's wrong?" she asked
I couldn't keep this a secret any longer, I had to tell someone, anyone. "Okay, Alright, I'll tell you what's wrong, but you cant tell Edward, I'm serious Rose"
"Yeah, Of course" she said, the hint of worry laced her voice
I took a deep breath "I saw Bella jump off a cliff, committing suicide - I think. I'm going to see if she's alive," I told her
"Bella's dead?" She asked
"Maybe, but I'm not sure... Just dont tell Edward," I was about to give her a full warning but I had to hang up since I heard a car come up the small driveway...

(1,000 words)