Foreword

Before I begin with this story.

This is a work of fiction and has the only purpose to entertain the people who read this. I don't get any form of payment for this besides possible votes which have no material value. All rights go to their respective owners.

Before I start this story I want to say something.

Why am I writing this story?

First, for HI3, I just love this game and all the characters.

and now for JJBA, I recently finished parts 6 and 7 of the manga and I already was a huge fan after the first part so I decided to now write fiction about these two amazing works.

(I use this also as an opportunity to make as much JoJo memes and stuff as possible)

What is this story about?

Unlike my other Honkai Impact with JoJo story, the male protagonist is this time, not Diavolo but Funny Valentine (well almost), and the circumstances are different from the other story but you will see this during the story. As I already said this story's JoJo part will have mostly stuff from Part 7 Steel Ball Run so I recommend reading this part for a better understanding. The same goes for the Honkai Impact part (mainly because there will be some major changes because Honkai Luckily has the useful thing called bubble universes).

For everyone who has read my other story with Diavolo as the protagonist, I'm sorry for everyone who wanted something with Part 4 Diamond Is Unbreakable then I promise that this is the next on my list after this story and the next break of my HI3 Diavolo story.

And lastly, Diego 'Dio' Brando will not appear in this story so I'm sorry for everyone who liked him but I see him worthy of having his own story.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this story.