Chapter 17: D4C - Love Train

"Mr

"Mr. Valentine, this is Gray Serpent. I have to inform you that Anti-Entropy is coming to St. Freya to forcefully steal the Saint's Corpse Parts you have collected."

Valentine was speechless. His short moment of joy and fulfillment that he had worked for two decades, was interrupted by a group of ignorant fools. As he was in his own thoughts, the loud noise of an explosion could be heard and the ground began to shake.

"What was that!?", Theresa asked shocked.

"Ms. Theresa, send out every available Valkyrie. Soldiers! Support them in every way possible! Anti-Entropy is attacking us! We must protect the Saint's Corpse at all costs!"

Executing their orders, the loyal soldiers of the President immediately went out to fight. Even though Theresa was startled by the sudden order of the President, she still followed it. 

"Shall I also go?", Cecilia asked Valentine.

"No, you must stay here and protect Kiana. She is a crucial part of the plan."

"Huh!?", almost everyone in the room noise.

But instead of explaining his plans, the President's attention went back to his phone.

"Mr. Grey Serpent, are you still there?"

"Excuse me, Mr. President, but Grey Serpent thought it would be better if I was the one talking to you", the voice of the leader of World Serpent, Kevin, said.

"That's good."

"Say Mr. President, how many parts of that corpse do you now have?"

"All of them, now I only need an artifact of your era. The Second Key", the blond man replied.

"I see. I know the position, if you wish, I'll send you the exact coordinates and an airship to bring you to London", Kevin offered.

"I appreciate your assistance, how long would it take?", President Valentine asked.

"Around 15 minutes until the airship reaches St. Freya."

"Good, we will await you."

Valentine then cut the call and turned to the Valkyries and his subordinates.

"We have to endure their attack, for 15 minutes and World Serpent will take us to the final part of my plan!"

After assigning his Stand Users to protect his family as well as the two leaders of the other organizations, Valentine suddenly realized something. Why is the head of World Serpent so cooperative? Of course, Valentine has read several restored reports of the past era, and from them, he knows that Kevin isn't the person to rely on others. Luckily, Valentine came prepared.

"Blackmore, get the 'backdoor'."

Without a word, Blackmore left the room. The President then looked at Bronya.