Epilogue: The World of Stars and Stripes

"... but now after a centuries-old war and hundreds of thousands of lives lost, Justice has been served! Humanity finally came out victorious! Citizens of New York, America, and the world, we are finally able to live our lives without having to fear this gruesome force of nature to rip our families apart! We are finally able to live our mundane lives in peace and look forward to a future of beauty and happiness!..."

The loud clapping of hands filled the room as Sirin put down a piece of paper. Inside the room was the President, the First Lady, Welt Yang, Otto Apokalypse, and even Kevin. Alongside several Stand Users and guards of course.

"That was great, Sirin!", Cecilia cheered for her daughter.

"You truly have her taught well, Mr. Valentine," Welt complimented the President.

"Yes, after all, I must make sure that she's perfectly prepared when she steps into my footprints one day", Valentine said proudly taking the paper of his daughter to read through it again. 

"Tehee!", Sirin grinned happily at the praise she received, "Are you going to use it for today?"

"How can I not, my dear daughter? Perhaps I should let you write my speeches from now on", Valentine said with a small chuckle at the end.

Later on in the president's office, while Valentine was working, someone knocked on his door. Calling them in, he saw Grey Serpent, who was now working as one of Valentine's advisors together with a small silver-haired girl. 

"Mr. Valentine, Ms. Zaychik is here", the former member of World Serpent said.

"Good morning, Mr. Valentine", Bronya greeted the blond man with a small smile.

"Good morning to you as well. Please take a seat, Bronya. Grey Serpent, take this and prepare everything for Mr. Welt's and Mr. Apoklypse's arrival", Valentine said and gave him two papers before his attention shifted back to the petite girl.

"I've everything arranged. From now on, Studio 'Reason' is from now on in your hands. The building is already in progress. I'll come up for the costs, and if you need anything else, you can always come to me."

"Thank you, Mr. President. The Bronya does not know what to say."

"It's alright, you and the rest were a big help. Together we were able to save the world. I'm merely holding up my part of our deal."

"Again thank you!"

The girl then happily left the office knowing that her dream of becoming a game dev finally came true.

Valentine then looked at the monitor of his PC in his office and saw a new mail. A mail from the St. Freya principal. Sighing, he thought about the stress during the last weeks after the completion of his plan. Not only he had to prepare for a special nationwide event, but he also had to oversee the reformation of Anti-Entropy together with their Sovereign.

As he read through the mail that Theresa has sent, he didn't realize that someone sneaked up on him. 

"How long do have to work, darling?", Cecilia said as she hugged the blond man, scaring him slightly, "Lunch will be ready soon. Are you coming?"

"I see, I'll come with you", Valentine said, without disobeying his wife.

"Hey, it's a mail from Theresa!", the woman in the black dress called out.

In her mail, Theresa asked if she and the rest of the Valkyries could perhaps get a free trip and housing or at least a discount for the upcoming event in the states. As Valentine read this, he sighed, as he is already supporting the academy. Cecilia on the other hand only giggled at her BFFs request.

"I'm still glad that you agreed to my idea! Only two weeks left then the event finally starts!"

"Yes, you're right. And I must say, now that I've reached my and my father's goal, even I'm excited."

"Yeah! two weeks until the 'Steel Ball Run' will start!"

KIANA'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE: WHEN DIRTY DEEDS ARE DONE DIRT CHEAP - END 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

You have made it to the epilogue of this book. Although I already said it in the last chapter, I'm extremely sorry for the long long long long long long long long long long long wait. I still hope you enjoyed this book and hope to see you again in another book.

Have a nice day/night :D