Chapter 7: Tubular Bells Part 1

WARNING!: This chapter contains major information/spoilers from the Second Eruption manga of Honkai Impact 3. Although the outcome is altered due to this fanfictions storyline, it's recommended to read the said manga (it's pretty good but it can make you shed a tear). You have been warned!

 You have been warned!

[12:35 New York, Residence of F. Valentine II.}

"We want to see the First Lady, please," The short girl said in a friendly tone.

"As you wish, sadly Mr. valentine gave me a task so his daughter will be the one who guides you to the First Lady," The advisor replied.

"That's no problem!" Theresa said still in her friendly happy voice.

"Good, I will leave you now," The man said and left the hall.

As the group waited a few moments, they examined the huge hall until they heard footsteps emitting from the huge stairs inside the hall. As they looked at the one who is descending the stairs, five people of Schicksal and Anti-Entropy felt their blood freezing in their veins as they saw a girl with purple hair and orange eyes dressed in a white and wine-red dress.

"No... way..." Welt, Otto, Theresa, Einstein, and Tesla said together as they all began to have PTSD from a decade-old incident in human history.

"HI!~" The girl greeted them in a happy voice.

The five immediately went into a combat position as well as Fu Hua while Kiana, Mei, Bronya as well as Rita, and Durandal were clueless about their behavior. The guards on the other all aimed their shotguns at the group of Schicksal + Anti-Entropy. Kiana lifted both arms in the air as 24 shotguns were aimed at the group. 

"Sirin!?" Theresa yelled seeing the girl that she last saw during the Second Honkai war as the small girl was one of humanity's greatest enemies - the Second Herrscher, the Herrscher of the Void. 

(Note: Herrscher = lawman, ruler for the ones who aren't familiar with the game and the German language)

"Yes?" She asked back.