Chapter 6: Chocolate Disco Part 2

[11:39 New York]

[11:39 New York]

"Chocolate Disco," The man said confusing the group that stood across him.

"That's my 'Stand Name'. Chocolate Disco."

"That's all I'm going to say. I'm done. That's all."

"I have nothing else to say... I have no other words... regarding what I'm willing to explain to you."

"Stay behind me, Theresa, Anti-Entropy, this man is clearly an enemy!" Durandal stated going into a fighting stance.

"Einstein, Tesla, can you-" Welt began but got then cut off when his sight was blocked by a flag of the United States of America. For safety measures, Welt pulled a pistol out of his pocket in case he needs to defend himself when his powers can't be used. He shot at the silhouette that he could see behind the flag. Before he could see his allies again, Welt saw a metallic arm retracting behind the flag and to his surprise, he could hear a girl screaming in pain.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[11:37 New York]

A few minutes before the group with Welt as leader encountered D-I-S-C-O, the first group that is lead by the Schicksal overseer Otto Apokalypse is, on the same street where they previously saw Wekapipo. To stay on the safe side, Mei walked up to the place where they saw the Steel Ball user, to secure the area while the rest watched the dark-haired girl from afar. As they were watching the girl, Kiana began to scream in pain.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!" 

This of course attracted the attention of the rest in the group as well as Mei who is now rushing back to the group to look after her friend. As they looked at Kiana they saw three bleeding wounds from gunshots. They wondered from where the shots came but then looked at the Overseer who had an irritated look on his face and a gun in his hands. The smoke that emits from the gun#s barrel indicates that it must have been shot a moment ago.