Chapter 16: Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Part 2

The President, Kiana, and the Shicksal Overseer stood there in the yard of the shrine when the girl Kallen Kaslana was beyond confused as she saw the blond man.

"Kallen?"

"Otto!?"

"Kallen! :D"

"Otto!?!"

"Kallen! <3"

"OTTO NO!"

"ENOUGH!"

And so President Valentine ended this stupidity. Sakura and Kiana who were watching this didn't know what's going but one thing is for sure, the President didn't like it as he is not here for fun and games. 

"Why are you here, Otto!?" Kallen shouted at the Schicksal Overseer.

"We are here because you seem to have something that I want," Valentine said to the white-haired woman.

"I don't believe you! Sakura get ready!" Kallen called, while Sakura is still confused by the situation but still draws her sword because of Kallen.

"O-Okay."

Taken back by Kallen's hostility. The President walked up to him and placed his hand on the Overseer's shoulder. 

"It seems like you have a close bond to her, but it also seems like they won't listen to us until they calmed down. If you can't bear it, then sit this one out."

"Thank, Mr. Valentine," Otto said gratefully.

"Kiana, get ready!" Valentine called out for the young Kaslana.

"Hehe, I'm always ready!" Kiana said with overflowing confidence and holding up her two pistols.

Valentine and Kiana then menacingly approached the two women. Kiana approached Kallen who also got ready while Valentine stood across Sakura with his Stand ready to engage and Sakura in a defensive position. 

Kiana started to run at Kallen firing both her guns. Kallen was able to dodge the incoming bullets effortlessly, after all, she was once knows as the strongest Valkyrie. Then both white-haired females started to fight in their special Kaslana-fighting style, the so-called gun-kata.

"I must admit it, you gun-kata isn't bad, but where did you have learned it?" Kallen asked Kiana.

"My father taught me this before he disappeared, it's the Kaslana family style after all!" Kiana replied.

"Wait, you're a  Kaslana too!?" Kallen asked back, shocked by the new input.

"Yes! I'm Kiana Kaslana!" Kiana said with a big smile on her face.