Chapter 4: Civil War

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[13:24 Far East, Soukai City, St. Freya High]

A few minutes before Wekapipo and Magent Magent attacked the two leaders of the two powerful factions, another attack inside the academy building occurred unknown to the ones outside. The target: Bronya Zaychik! The target was walking together with her friends down a hall, talking about recent events in Siberia and her past.

"You never told us about that Bratnya!" Kiana yelled at the short girl next to her.

"The Bronya forgot about that ..." Bronya replied bluntly.

"But the assassination of the President, how can you forget something like that?" Mei asked.

"They didn't told me about who the person is that I had to eliminate ..." The silver-haired girl answered.

"Fu Hua why aren't you also saying something to Bratnya!"Kiana said to the gray-haired girl on her right side.

Before said girl said anything she let out a long sigh.

"Bronya made some serious mistakes and the consequences begin to show up but we can't change what happened in the past nor can we revive his father. The only thing we can do now is trying to make the best out of the situation," Hua replied to the white-haired girl's exclamation.

"I wonder why he wants Bronya's friend so much," Kiana said.

"He said something that Seele has something that could be used against the Honkai," Bronya replied surprisingly without insulting Kiana.

"The President mentioned a corpse, though I don't know how a corpse could help in this matter ..." Mei said with a sigh.

"Mei, did you forgot what he said about this corpse?" Hua said catching the attention of the three girls.

"He said that this corpse is called the 'Saint's Corpse' and that it got separated into nine parts. Your friend Seele was trapped in the Sea of Quanta and according to Mr. Valentine, the power of this corpse part that she has caused her to exit the Sea of Quanta. We can assume that at least this part of this 'Saint's Corpse' has the power to affect space and time and made it possible for Seele to come back out of a bubble universe or the imaginary space itself which normally only possible via the Second Divine Key."

Kiana, Mei, and Bronya were baffled by what their intelligent friend said.

"How do you know that!?" Kiana exclaimed not understanding anything from what the class monitor is talking about.

"Kiana, it was only an assumption. I don't know anything about this corpse or its powers, I only tried to understand what the President sees in this corpse but if the Overseer succeeds in his plan to ally with him, then we might get an answer," Hua replied.