Chapter 2: Seele - Valentine Part 2

"Please let me go ..." A soldier pleaded but ... 

"Nyet," Bronya replied coldly, breaking the soldier's neck.

"A disgrace to all soldiers, I would have emptied half my magazine on any approaching intruder," She commented.

After effortlessly killing the soldiers, Bronya continued her warpath to save Seele. The rest of the Valkyries followed the short girl, still shocked and nervous about their friend's behavior and always having the thought that this could cause serious trouble. 

"Ehm, Principal Theresa, shouldn't you stop Bronya from killing them?" Mei said in a slightly afraid tone.

As the short principal was about to say something to Bronya, a door opens and a man in a green range coat wearing a flat cowboy hat. As he stepped into the corridor, the door somehow closed on itself. The silver-haired loli was about to approach the man as suddenly a third arm appeared behind him with a gun and began to shoot. Bronya had barely time to do dodge the bullet as suddenly a second man stepped in her view confusing the girl as well as her friends who watched this covering behind a few wooden boxes. Bronya tried to attack the two men when two more seemingly appeared out of nowhere and all begin to shoot at the short girl, forcing her to retreat seeing that the group of 'soldiers' aren't like the others. 

The group of men approached the short girl shooting at her with their revolvers

The group of men approached the short girl shooting at her with their revolvers. Seeing their target retreating behind the boxes where her fellow Valkyries are, the men walk to them.

As Theresa was trying to come up with a strategy, always being reminded of her grandpa's words, a small holographic monitor appeared in front of her with a gray image labeled 'sound only'. 

"Not now grandpa!" She said stressed because of the situation they are in. Thankfully the corridor was long enough and the men were walking slowly to them.

"Theresa, I just want to ask you if you have met up with our contact person," Otto said ignoring the words of the small nun.

"We are under attack!" Theresa called.

Through the image reproduction, the overseer was able to get a small but still sufficient look at the men in the green coats. The sound of a glass breaking could be heard on the overseer's side.

"Theresa you have to retreat now! The Immortal Blades are about to arrive at the mission place, go and regroup with them! I will give you new instructions once you are out of this building!" Otto said in a slight panicking voice surprising the girl because she only knows her grandpa as the calm itself. Hearing the new orders, Theresa ended the call to fulfill the new instructions.

"You heard him, girls! Retreat!" Theresa called.

"But ... Seele ..." Bronya said still wanting to continue her path, but hesitantly followed the orders of her superior.