Sleeping with the enemy!

Imagine intro ~

You and your boyfriend august has been together for 5 years you guys where high school sweet harts but this so called "Love" is an mistake well that's what you both think. Everyday you wish y'all never did what you did. And that's fall in love with each other why? Beacues you guys runied your friendship by falling in love with each other constantly accusing each other of cheating which leads into arguments and into a fight and it never fails. why constantly accuse each other ?! Mmm.. Maybe beacaues you did it to each other in the past so many times and when you guys made the mistake you guys fight and fight and yet still don't leave each other because your to attached to each other this has made you & august now become  enemy's!!!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Yn can you get this threw your head he is no good for you" ,your best friend retorted.

"I know  but come on now its not just him its me too" you signed playing with your food.

"Girl this is what I'm saying y'all both ain't the right couple anymore you guys like....need a brake or maybe forever" your best friend stated.

"Listen to us girl you said he been acting different lately leave before you guys end up hurting each other feelings again" you other best said.

Look ! I can't ! Its hard I love him you guys dont understand..... he's the only person that can understand me he is my other best friend my first everything.

"Mmmm....if he keeps hurting you like that and you hurting him too" your friend mumbled.

You then rolled your eyes and signed. I'll catch you guys later you said Getting up grabbing your purse of the table leaving the cafe.

You then headed home. You kicked off your heels and walked up the stairs. You pulled your hair out its high pony tail now letting it hang you stripped out your cloths until you where in your in your bra & panties you walked in the bathroom turning on the shower.

20mintues later you where out the shower you wrapped the towel around your naked body you opened the dresser getting new bra & panties you dropped your towel and slipped on your grey sports bra and your grey tights you sat on the bed thinking and you spotted your perfume on the floor at the end of the bed you got up and walked over to pick it up. You reached more under the bed to see that one of your red pumps was under their also as you grabbed your red pumbs you spotted an something pink it was in the middled under the bed you reached over finally grabbing it you got from under the bed and took an look at it. What the fuck is this you said holding it up more seeing it was pink thongs your glanced at it once more. You new this wasn't yours cause it looked to small for you exstreamly small. you felt your face getting hot feeling anger you shook your head biteing down on your lip hard. You threw the bra on the bed and you grabbed your phone from the dresser and dailed august number you held the phone to your ear it rung once and it went to four rings seeing he's not answering his phone you called again and it said the call was busy. I swear this motha fucka you shouted balling your fist up ready to fight. Mmmm....no you said. You grabbed the pink laced panties off your bed and speed down the stairs you stopped dead in your tracks when you see august coming through the door y'all made eye contact you mean mugged him as he did the same. You took one step down the stairs and walked towards him you guys where two feet away from each other he eyed you looking up and down mean mugging you as you did the same you lifted the pink laced panties showing him he looked at it but didn't say anything you then threw them at him. You walked up to him more getting I'n his face standing on your tippy toes since he was really tall you guys was face to face no space between y'all.