fuck,Arguing

Imagine

Arguing

You And August Have been giving

Eachother the silent treatment cause august caught you talking with a boy in y'all house but you

Been trying to tell him his just a

Friend but august was not having it

And y'all started screaming at each other . you got upset with him of

How petty he was acting and he got upset with you of the whole situation.

Its been two weeks and three days

Y'all haven't talked to each other and y'all in the same house together y'all even sleep together and ignore eachother. But your kinda ready to end this but you don't want to show august your weak and to prove him wrong so he can apologize to you . so let's get to Yn's Pov, please Legooo

Yn'sPOV:

Its been two weeks since me and august talked we been giving each

Other the silent treatment we've been doing the little things that get on our Nerves to make one us give in but its not working ass much ass I want to give up but I should not have to apologize to him .

A/N: Yn's upstairs laying on the bed and on her phone.

As I was upstairs scrolling threw Instagram I hear footsteps coming towards the door knowing it was august coming from chillin with his boys probably I looked at the door crack open knowing that he came in I turned my head back to looking at my phone . I felt the bed go down a little now knowing he sat on the bed beside me but I act like I didn't see him. I then felt a hard smack on my ass I weep't at the pain and bit my lip hard so I wouldn't cry cause it hurted like he'll I turned towards august obviously knowing it was him and he had a serious as face on like he didn't do shit .

See that's number one about what gets on my nerves . I rolled my eyes and got up off from the bed not speaking to him I then feel him pull me back by my waist causing me to sit on his lap.

AugustPov:

I'm really done wit dis hea silent treatment shit its two weeks so far

We ant speak to each otha an dats Ah Long ass time Fa meh. Yeah I got mad cause ah notha nigga was in hea ion give ah fuck he wasn't supposed to be hea. And I kinda went too ova bored wit it doe.

I gave Yn a hard smack on ha ass to get her attention I seen her jump and weep she looked at me and grabbed her phone and got up be fa she went out da door I grabbed ha by her waist putting her on my lap and I started talking.

Yn'Pov: august puts his chin in the crock of my neck rocking me back in fourth ugh he smelled so so soo good which made me smile a little but not show it a lot cause I give in so fast to him but not this time he was wrong . "I'm done wit dis not talking shit fa real Yn" august said but I just didn't say anything . "so you not gone talk" august lowly said in my ear and pinching my thigh Ouchhh that hurts like hell don't do that anymore I raised my voice but not to loud.

August: "sa talk then"

Yn: "ok I'm talking what you want"

August: "fa real yn I just told ya ass I'm done wit that silent treatment shit ."

      (August said a little angry )

Yn:"ok and I DON'T CARE I ant talking to you apologize to meh then ".

        (Yn said folding her arms)

I got up from august lap and stood up leaning against the wall folding my arms what I just had said to him I knew made him angry and annoyed eh but ion care he knew he was wrong . mane fuck outcha wit that I ant saying sorry fa what august said with his acent coming out he got up and faned me off with his hands and walked out the room slamming the door I opend the door back open going down stairs behind him . ok soooo that means your not saying sorry I shouted at august as he was about to walk out the door then he stopped and turned to me . what fa august said in a high voice putting his hands in the air and then putting them back Down . ight w.e Aug you fucking put a gun too his head  you said.bruh you scared the guy you said now shouting.

August: ight Yn ya know ion say sorry to no motha fucking body ion care .but the gun thing I apologize fa dat but you bringing ah nigga in da house nah but its whatever , gone , done ion wanna talk nah fr

Yn: ok *rolls eyes*

August: that eye shit annoys the shit out of meh fa real ya betta stop

Yn: whatever *rolls eyes*

August:if any thing you should say apologize too

Yn:really Aug you neverd apologized thats not apologizing what you did a min ago so no . and the guy that was my friend is gay august so your wrong for that .

August: see I ant even know he was gay ma you should of told me but I still don't give af !

Yn:ughh your so rude fr! August . you don't deserve a sorry.

Just for august saying that was rude I'm def not apologizing for his pettyness fr! I turned around to go back upstairs and I felt august grab me by your  shorts from behind you tuned around and stood by the wall close to the bed room . what I said looking up at him cause he was tall ass hell (AN:your gone be 5'1 by the way .) he just glared at you and you  all ready knows what that face means when he does that and he is really hateing you right now

August: so you not gone apologize ?

Yn: what for you don't deserve it

August: is that right ?

Yn: Yup !

You said yupp to august popin the p you walked in the room and he picked you up and put you against the wall and your legs fastly rapped around his waist .

August: I'm gone make you say sorry

August whispered dirty things in your ear which I started to get shivers .when every he does this to you  get a different feeling. You just frozzed not responding to him he picks you up from the wall and throw you on the bed he slowly climb on top of you kissing and sucking on your neak you bit your lip trying not to maon which you succeeded until he slips his hand in your shorts and starts rubbing you area you started maoing arching your back and moving you hips in circles .he pulls his hands out and pulled down your shorts and your whites laced panties down. he layed between your legs as y'all made out and you started to take off his sweater and then his shirt . y'all both let go of y'all kiss andddddd.

                 Three hours later

You then climb off of August laying down trying to catch your breath..

Yn: shit!

August: where's my sorry *smirks*

Yn: *laughs* I said it already

August: I ant hear you I was to busy fucking you .

Yn: ugh , I'm sorry  now where's my sorry.

August: *chuckles*" I'm sorry baby"

Yn:Good! *smiles* and yas the way you say baby.

You said climbing back on top of August and giving him kisses.

August: can't stand yo ass *laughs*

Yn: ik !!! *smiles*

Then you guys fall asleep .
THE END!!!!  Hope you like I know its wack lmaoo