Boyfriend number #2

Imagine !!
Pic of august there ! ⬆⬆

"I've said plenty of times to you nothing more nothing less" august said on the phone with you as you layed on the bed playing with your hair.

" I know august but why you don't just try it doesn't has to be with me" you laughed.

"Caues right nah I'm focused and I don't have the time to be dealing with a girl right nah I easily gone get distracted business first. august said in his strong Nola accent which you loved hearing you then chuckled.

" I feel you" ,you nodded even though he couldn't see you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have a secret *smiles* you have an boyfriend name Jermaine and you guys has been together for 9months so far and you new he was the perfect boyfriend for you cause he has made you feel good and treated you like an queen and he tried so hard to make you his and once you excepted to be with him the spark went away. its like once he got you he stopped trying to impress you and it sucked ! You was even thinking about brakeing it to him about this but you gave up . and why is that??!!! One of your close friends gave you advice saying you should have a boy Friend number TWO!

••••••••••••••••••••
∆FLASH BACK ∆

⬇••••••••••••••••••⬇

"Well brake up with His ass then" your best friend shrugged her shoulders.

" That' helpt a lot you" said sarcastically.

" Ohh you welcome" your best friend said sitting next to you on the couch.

" Listen I don't want to brake up with Jermaine ok I just want him to do things he did before he doesn't Even pay me any mind anymore ever since we started dating instantly the romance has stopped" you signed sadly.

"Mmm...Oh I have an idea" your friend shouted.

"And what is that" you asked.

"Ok look" she said faceing you.

"I did this a while back with this boy and my ex boyfriend was not paying attention to me anymore and the sex was wack soo this mystery boy helped me out by becoming my boy friend but....boy friend number 2 soooo what I'm trying to say is get you a boyfriend number 2 girl" your best explained.

You shook your head ashamed that she did such a thing like that.

"Um....that's cheating heffa" you said playfully hitting your best arm.

" Uhhh ...uh duhh stupid I'm saying you don't have to do it I'm different from you I like to have fun and experiment" you best stated.

"Yes way different from me" you replied.

You then thought about it." you know what why not" you said giving up.

" That's what I like to hear I'm gone introduce you to a very special person" your best smiled.

You best ends up introducing you too the one and only august alsina your best friend told him your problem and he was down to be your ......boy friend number 2.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
∆END OF FLASH BACK∆™
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

you then seen your boyfriend Jermaine walks in the room seeing he just had got home.

" hay baby" you said giving Jermaine a peck on the lips you pulled away and sat back down on the bed.