A New Book by @augbreezy_stories

Searching for new a New book to read?. I gotchu fam!!, lol well I recommend this book called "patients" written by augbreezy_stories. If your interested in action, adventure, gang related & drama its all there.
-Small description-

Aaliyah jay & jason McCann which are both wanted notorious serial killers/bombers. With aaliyah a wanted newyork killer the princess Brooklyn killer, jason McCann on the other hand is a wanted las Vegas bomber also with aside his older brother alex McCann. Let's talk more about aaliyah even with her being wanted in newyork and all over.

but her being fearless doesn't stop her from roaming the streets of Brooklyn, and all over new york with out being known,which is an easy thing for her. With people do noticing her!but nothing will not be said, as citizens know they will not live to see another day 😏😏😎. Liyah aka killer princess does it on her own a girl that has a small circle of friends well...let's just say one friend by the name of stiels which is a hack computer/everything genius by her side. Next as for jason who is the leader of his own gang with his brother next to him.
With Jason and aaliyah now both ends up standing in each other way of taking over the city,also finding answers to they personal issues
What happens when both wanted notorious killers meet ?

Jason McCann aka Justin bieber who lives a dubble life of Fame within being a celeb & being a lowkey notorious serial Killer.

Aaliyah as well being a makeup/fashion degsiner and a crime Maker.

(A bwwm interracial Story)

Read to find out.

Follow ->@augbreezy_stories for more info.

You Might love it !
😊