i Still Got It

"Oh my god do you have it"I panicked.

"I'm trying I'm trying"my best friend Anna said nervously.

"Please get it please"I stated jumping up and down anxious to get the ring out the sink.

Anna was under the sink unscewing the pipe that held the sink as I stood on the top looking threw the sink whole making sure we don't lose the ring I'm so freighted cause its August wedding ring for our marriage and I accidentally made it fall down the sink from anna ass pushing me from our childish playing around.

"I think its all most there"anna explained.

I bit down on my acrilc nails I felt a sea of anxiety deep down hearing keys jingleing in the door nob which is no doubt august. I quckily jerked my head towards the door seeing august coming in the kitchen "oh fuck"I mumbled to myself ready for him to explode at me for not being carful and his rude words of why you gotta be so stupid which I hated when he says that. He walked in observeing his knowing full surroundings he narrowed his eyebrows to anna who was working on getting the ring out the sink she haven't noticed he was standing there he then shared a glance with me I quickly looked away I can feel him starring a whole in my face.

"the fuck she doing with the sink"he said bluntly.

"oh hay baby"I said avoiding his question.

he straight faced me walking up to me so that we where face to face I looked away as he forcefully but gently grabbed my face I then broke out.

"August baby i am so sorry ....I...i found your wedding ring on the kitchen counter and I picked it ....up and it fell..fell in the dra- ".

"got it!"anna shouted getting up from under the sink to see august and I standing there.

"oh hey aug"anna waved nervously she handed me the ring walking towards the living room "um...imma gooo"anna said quickly leaving the kitchen as august eyes followed her moves out the kitchen he then jerked his head towards me I couldn't read his face expression.

"I got it " I said in a little girl voice pouting as i batted my eyelashes holding it up.

His blank stare turned into a grin he licked his lips in the process and chuckled. I then noticed something and why I just about to have a cry marathon by this whole thing I signed smh as I rolled my eyes

"august ....?"I asked.

"Yeah behbey"he said looking away.

"What is the ring doing off your finger in the first place?"I stated.

"Does it matta"august says.

I felt anger build up.

"august wtf you mean does it matter ar-" he then stopped me from speaking.

"Look my fault ma I didn't mean it like that"august explained.

"So...why-...august the only time any nigga would take off his ring to see if he still.... GOT IT" I said threw grinned teeth.

"Ahhh....damn Yn you got me ight fuck! I wanted to see if I did ma bad turns out I still got it tho" august said doing a little grinding dance.

I rolled my eyes laughing. "but frfr stop seeing if you can still pull in bitches your done your mines"I stated as i softly taped his noes with my finger.

"ight and be more careful wit ma shit"august spoke.

"whatever "I playfully hit his chest.

"So I got that text from earlier"august smirked.

"Mhmm...."I nodded as I smiled.

I squealed as august picked me up I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me out to the living room and threw me on the couch attacking me with kisses as I laughed.

THE END .....FOLKS
(Bassed on the episode of martin I just switched it up a little )
This is just for fun with me I just felt like I needed to update I'll give y'all a serious one soon!
PS.don't forget about F.F.F if you don't know what means go 1chap back to see details bye!might be a few errors I don't know lol

I just love that picture of aug in the media idk I love all pictures of him lol