whats your password??

Imagine

9:40pm & night.

You where laying down watching martin when august phone goes off for the 5th time you got annoyed

"AUGUST!!!!"

You called but he didn't respond cuz he was in the bathroom.

the phone stopped ringing but the next 3 mins it goes off again.

"AUGUST!!!!" You hollered still no responses.

" BAEEEE!!!!! "

You called out for like the third time.

"Damnnnnnn!!! What"

august shouted coming out the bathroom with a towel around him.

"Don't what me nigga" you said to august.

He then gave you a mean mug.

"what you want"

he said lowering his voice.

"Your damn phone keep going off I'm going to throw it out the window its annoying"

you said annoyed.

August then sucks his teeth.

"nigga"

you said and looked at him with a mean mug.

he goes back in the bathroom and slammed the door.

"What's his damn problem"

you mumbled to your self rolling your eyes looking back at the TV.

~~~~~~~

August has finally got out the shower And y'all was laying down august end up falling asleep on you he was laying on your chest. And then boom his phone goes off again you twiched of the sound of his annoying ass phone.

"august"

you said lowly.

"mmm.."he mumbled in his sleep.

" get up"  you said.

"Why" he replied back.

"boy stop asking questions and get up off me"

he slowly got up off you and layed on his side of the bed you then grabbed his phone off the changer.

"august answer your phone"

you said

"answer it" he said half asleep.

you looked at his phone and it was going off  but the only way to answer it was you have to unlock the phone you turned towards august.

"August baby what's your password ?" You asked.

august popped up from the bed and looked at you.

"nvm I'll answer it"

august said trying to take the phone away from you but you pulled it back.

"Why can't I just put in the password?" you asked curious.

August POV:

"August baby what's your password?" Yn asked me.

I then thought about it nah she don't have to know my password she trying to play the trick on ah nigga it ain't going down like that I then quickly got up.

"Nvm I'll answer it" I said trying to take my phone but yn pulled it back and her eye brow furrowed.

"Why cant I just put in the password"

she asked with one brow going up and she turned her head to the side curious.

"Nothing just give me the phone yn"

I tried grabbing it but she got up from the bed and ran by the door.

"mmmm...so you don't want me to know your password huh?!" Yn asked smiling.

I then sucked my teeth and got up going towards her.

"bae give me the damn phone"

she then backs up slowly out the room.

"not until you tell me the damn password"

yn laughed.

Oh she thinks shit funny I then chased her.

~~~~~~~

Yn'sPOV:

He tried grabbing it again but you quickly got up from the bed and ran by the bedroom door

. "Mmm...so you don't want me to know your password huh?!"

You smiled.

August sucked his teeth frustrated with you he got up from the bed going towards you as you slowly backed up out the room.

"Not until you tell me the damn password" you laughed.

He then started to chase you. You quickly speed down the stairs with him close behind you you then ran to the livingroom trying to put different codes in guessing the password you seen him come down the steps and you then ran to the movie room and hid in there his phone locked on you so you had to wait 15 seconds cuz you tried so many times putting in the code you walked out the movie room and walked back in the living room you jumped cuz august scared you backed up on the couch and fell on the couch ass august walked up to you .

"you can't run now give it now!" august said laughing.

you tried to get up and run but he pushed you back down and you tried putting the phone behind your back but you couldn't y'all then wrestled on the couch august was stronger than you so he automatically got the phone.

"ugh why can't I know your password nigga" you whined.

He just smiled at you.

"cuz I said so" he said.

"You hiding something from me ? I hope your not"

you said sadly.

"nah ma I wouldn't hind anything from you" august said.

"Mmmm...ok" you smiled.

you gave him a peck on the lips and y'all both got up from the couch you then got up and ran back up the stairs with august behind.

"sooooo...your gonna tell me your pass word or nah" you asked.

"NO! Woman !"august said giving you a slap on your ass.

"you don't listen" he said.

" Whyyyyyyyy!!!!!????? Ugh whatever I tried"

you said and shrugged your shoulders.

Aw the end... damn looks like Young ain't giving you that password !!! Why though??? Ion its just august peace I'm out!!! ✌

Wait hol up *walks back up*

If august had a girl do you think he would let her go through his phone or give her his password????? Me I think yeah but he ain't gone want her going through his phone doe ion know

but now I leave peace✌ *walks away*