im sorry

Well here!!! lmaooo !!! but fr!
In this imagine You Are Gonna Be Aaleeyah petty ight bye !

Imagine

August had been upset all day and you didn't know why you asked him wats wrong and he ended up going off on you and being rude towards you  so now you got upset and mad as well and went up stairs in the bedroom you and august share.

You sat up against the head bored thinking why he was so rude to you all day a tear  slid down your eyes and you quickly wipped it you then couldn't control your tears and you cried more while wipping your tears. You get hurt easily by the mean words August says to you so you quickly feel hurt.

You then seen August come in the room and y'all eyes connected yours filled with hurt and his filled with anger the problem with august is if he rude to you or say honest shit that hurts you he doesn't care if your feelings hurt or not it goes for anybody. But when he sees you hurt he kinda softness up a little bit. He shakes his head at you and you looked away holding in your Cry's he obviously sees your crying though. August sits on the sits on the side of the bed next to you he lifts your face up so you where now eye to eye.

"I'm sorry" august says looking you in the eyes.

he slowly kissed your lips and you then kissed back and y'all pull apart but you then looked away he lifted chin up so you can face him.

"I didn't mean it ma I took my anger out on you and I'm sorry once again"

"Why you said all them things then" you said and your voice cracked crying again.

and he wipped your tears.

"bae I didn't mean any of it and you know that. everything I said to you wasn't for you your my baby and I'm sorry I hurt you or made you feel some type of way"

august said being sincere .

You gave him a slow nodd. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and then your fore head and he started giving you a million kisses and you stared to feel better and you began laughing he grabbed you and pulled you on his lap.

"forgive me"

he said.

"Yes I forgive you" you said smiling.

"Mmmm I feel that apologizing wasn't enough" august said looking you in your eyes.

"Huh? What you mean its ok I'm fine now" you honestly said.

"Nah ill show you better than I can tell you" august said laying you down on the bed and he layed between your legs.

"Mmmm for real ??!!" You said

laughing.

"Fa real" august said nodding.

"Well go ahead show me"

you said biteing your lip.

August slowly pulled the covers over y'all and it was on.

The end !!!! Oh yeah august showed you alright y'all did the nasty * makes stank face* lmaoooo but anyway taaaaa daaaa how you liked this one? Like it? Yes? No ? Maybe so? I've tried doing an emotional imagine but with a happy ending you feel me !!! No ok but anyway hopped y'all liked in this imagine you played as aaleeyah petty ok? Ok!!
Ight byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!