- Whippin-

Imagine

Cleaning as you were lip singing to the last verses of a song that was going off. Listening to music would always help you clean faster, you were about to be began sweeping until.....you frozed in place as your favorite song started to play.

'Whippin'-by Chris Brown🔊▶ blasted through the speakers.

You smirked knowing you about to kill this.

"Pardon, pardon me , I'm just lit, turning up Off that Hennessy, we just stay, turn me up
You know I got some bottles back at my place
I got it if you need it, yeah" You lip singed.

You moved your shoulders and arms to the beat as you stepped one by one to the center of the livingroom. your long ponytail moved with your movements August Sat sunked back on the couch he glances up from his 6+ you unknowingly had his attention.
You millyrocked with one hand as your other hand held onto the broom twirling around giggling noticing August was watching you. Swaying your hips slowly squatting down your hands slid down the broom stick for support now doing a small twerk for Aug since you had his attention he smirks looking away then back to you. Your ass moved to the beat stopping getting back up your cheeks became hot from blushing as he still held the smirk he shook his head.

But this wasn't over as you got back to dancing you placed the broom down faning yourself. You millyrocked again then dabbed being silly August chuckles filled the room, you whipped moving your arms and shoulders as your nae-nae, having slippery socks on was good for the occasion you did a quick moon walk then hitting the folks. August nods with a full smile actually impressed with your dancing, you started doing one of his ridiculous dances he does on stage when he performs knowing Aug is not much of a good dancer you did what his fans called the auggie bounce. August laughed out hysterically holding his stomach " ahhh,"he laughs aloud "no,she went there y'all " you laughed with him falling to the floor laughing you smiled into the camera now realizing August was recording you.

You knew that part was definitely going on snap. You turned your head to the side you squinted your eyes at him with a grin as you hands was placed on your waist.

"You had that whole thing on snap!!?" You said mouth wide.

August nods as he chuckles.

The. End of this, a quick one cause I didn't update for a while I was up at 5am and got the idea when i was listening to chris Brown haha! , one of my new favorite songs by breezy this was rushed so excuse me for any mistakes or whatever .

Not the best writer but I try lol.