thirst trap !

Your going to play the girl in the picture that I put up ! That ass tho lmaooo no homo lmaooo !! but here you go guys this is a very very short imagine just to put up something for tonight! *smiles*

Imagine

You where bored laying on the bed watching TV You then logged on IG to post a picture. The caption said

•| boredddddd!!!! I need company anyway good afternoon

You then started to see the likes and comments coming in and you had it up for 3 seconds and you already had thousands of likes and comments. You felt someone slap the back of your thighs knowing it was august you felt him slowly slid his hands up your thighs and he made it to your ass giving it a squeeze you softly bit your lip loving the feeling.

"What chu doing?" Your boyfriend august said laying on top of you.

You can feel his erection on your ass plus you didn't have nothing but thongs on so you definitely can feel it threw his sweat pants.

"Nothingggg" you said smiling 

  "oh is that so ? Why you up there on Instagram posting thirst traps" august softly said in your ear you then smiled.

"So ! I can't take a picture Aug!?" you asked.

  "Yeah you can post pictures but that ass was in the picture don't think I didn't peep that" august said with a chuckle.

"Sooo and that's not a thirst trap nigga" you said laughing pushing him off you and you sat up on the bed.

"Yes it is you need company girl please if you wanted it I would had came up stairs" august said faceing you.

You then started to laugh.

"ight ok what ever I'm not agrueing with you, you win ok" you said surrendering. August then smirks.

You layed  back down on the bed pulling august on top of you and y'all watched TV together and talked

THE END!!! This is a quick one I did not so much on this one but yeah hope you liked *smiles* don't forget to vote , comment your choice ! But I would love to see them lol